Peregrin, the new game from Domino Digital Limited and Green Man Gaming publishing will be launching on Tuesday 8th August. You can check out the brand new trailer for the game below.
What is Peregrin?
Peregrin is a story puzzle game, combining myth, fantasy and sci-fi.
Peregrin’s story is a moving take on the struggle to overcome both personal and collective loss – beautifully realised in an epic mythical style.
Take control of Abi as she leaves her scavenger tribe to embark upon an epic journey into the wastelands of the divide. Mysterious monoliths and strange artefacts await her there, revealing the secrets of these fallen lands.
Peregrin’s absorbing gameplay revolves around the use of Abi’s arcane powers. Use them to take temporary control of the creatures you encounter – from simple animals to the divide’s hostile guardians. Turn the unique abilities of each creature to your advantage in solving puzzles and surviving battles.
Here are some of the games key features:
- A rich and immersive narrative, fully voiced in English and localised subtitles for 13 different languages.
- 5 chapters comprising over 60 visually stunning scenes.
- Intuitive and rewarding gameplay featuring the unique creature possession mechanic.
- Bespoke art style inspired by canonical sci-fi artists such as John Harris and Moebius.
- Custom composed musical score for a fully cinematic experience.
- Full controller support.
You can pre-purchase Peregrin from the Green Man Gaming store right now.