We are always updating the Green Man Gaming store with new titles. To keep you up to date with the latest editions we thought we would give you a peek at what has been added. So without further a-do here are the latest games to be added to the Green Man Gaming store.
With the most significant expansion of domestic teams in its history, Cricket Captain returns for 2017 with 130 playable domestic teams across 8 countries. It’s time for cricket fans to put their tactical expertise to the test in the number one cricket management game.
Developed in association with Jimmy Anderson, Cricket Captain 2017 features new twenty-over leagues in West Indies, South Africa, Pakistan, and Bangladesh. This year’s edition also includes full West Indies and Pakistan domestic leagues.
Cricket Captain is unrivalled in cricket management simulation, and Cricket Captain 2017 improves the series once again with more statistics (including ground records and international versus records), updated interface, refined match engine, improved player generation and all the attention to detail that is the trademark of the series.
Just Ignore Them is a point and click adventure horror that is mainly story driven. It contains an alterable story line which the player can control with critical choices. However, the main plot does not change (This is due to a possible sequel). The game is roughly a few hours long (For first time players), but this also depends on some of the choice you make during the game.
It’s your job to discover the mystery of the invading monsters.
One night can feel like a lifetime of pain, suffering and horror to a child…
The story starts of a Little boy at the age of 8 who is tormented by monsters that live in his house. He lives with his mother which works from home so she can look after him. You will be taking a glimpse into the future which can be altered by the choices you make, which will alter the game’s ending. The story is to resemble some what of a movie script rather than a game.
As a new transfer student at Kurenai Academy in Shinjuku, you join a school magazine that turns out to be a front for a ghost hunting organization. Come face to face with the ghosts haunting Tokyo, learn why they linger in this world, and banish them!
With an expanded story, the new ‘Daybreak’ scenario, and an improved battle system, Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters: Daybreak Special Gigs is the ultimate edition of Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters!
- 13 episodes of ghostly mysteries – Choose carefully to make new friends to join you in battle against the creatures of the dark.
- Choose your own path – Decide how to proceed through the story with your actions.
- A modern, immersive ghost Story – Features a truly deep, immersive story with a modern take on Japanese ghost stories. With multiple paths, you’re in charge of how this ghost story will end.
- Gorgeous animated graphics – Fluid, painterly portraits of characters highlight the emotions and drama of every interaction.
- Strategy RPG-inspired battle system – Set traps and prepare before a fight in the battle map before joining the fight in first person.
- Expanded story – New story elements, expanded story lines, and new scenes bring the story of Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters to life better than ever.
- New ‘Daybreak’ scenario – In addition to the existing scenarios, Daybreak Special Gigs features the new ‘Daybreak’ scenario.
- Improved combat – Perform more actions during ghost battles and get access to new traps! Receive recommendations during the mission briefing stage or take full control yourself.