A sport with simple rules: kill suckers, catch the ball and score!
5 Minutes Rage is a 2.5D multiplayer game where two teams of robots (junkbots) clash in a battle of cannon shots to bring the ball to the goal. It features a frantic gameplay with 5 minutes matches, 2vs2 or 1vs1, in online or local mode.
An hybrid between a party game and a shooter: straightforward and fun but leaving space for the development of skills and tactics. The aesthetics mixes colorful 80s flavoured atmospheres with last generation graphics and effects, using Unreal Engine.
- A sport with robots, lasers and a ball
- Online and local multiplayer
- Train with bots
- Team up with a friend or a local player
- Online leaderboard
- In-game emojis to express your frustration
- ORIGINAL minigames included: Rage Invaders, Super Rage Box, Lethal Rage
- Keyboard+mouse or gamepad
- Master basic abilities: laser machine gun, explosive bullet, shield and sprint
- Cool advanced techniques: deflect projectiles and throw enemies in their own goal with the ball (humiliation!)
- Play online to unlock customizations for your junkbot
- Retro atmosphere, but cool Unreal Engine graphics, so that your hardware won't be wasted
- Get praise by the Skill Skull!