Backgammon's back... with a bang!
Loved by millions, played for centuries, backgammon is a two-player strategy game quite unlike any other. The goal is simple: race to get your checkers off the board first. The deceptively deep rules and rhythm of backgammon has secured it as a favorite among casual and veteran players alike.
Whether in single, local, online, multiplayer or blasting through the madness of Blitz mode: one taste and you'll be hooked. Rendered in a gorgeous style - harnessing cutting-edge technology - this version of backgammon isn't merely a faithful adaptation of the game it's a world you want to reach out and touch, a place and atmosphere you want to relax in.
Graduate from pupil to master, or veteran to.... show-off!
• Authentic, immersive Backgammon game play
• Stunning HD photo realistic visuals
• Challenge your friends locally and online
• Pair-up with opponents in real-time with Quick Play
• Take on challengers across the Globe with online ranking leader boards
• Asynchronous game play
• In-game Voice-Chat between players
• Blitz Mode adds arcade excitement with fun power-ups
• Tutorials for beginners
• Featuring exclusive board design from Alexandra Llewellyn
• Standard rules and variants included
Backgammon Blitz © 2015 Backgammon Ltd. Published under license to Nomad Games Limited. Nomad Games is a registered trade mark of Nomad Games Limited. All rights reserved by their respective owners. Developed by VooFoo Studios Ltd.
Backgammon is one of those board games that I never played because I didn't have a clue what the rules were and it looked boring. Backgammon Blitz let me try it out against an AI opponent and gave me the rules, which turned out to be pretty simple. Unlike the board game, Backgammon Blitz shows you what the possible moves are, which helps a bit. The presentation is really slick and the jazzy soundtrack is very nice. I can say that this is a great game and really chilled-out compared to most other games I play.
Simply rate this game out of 5 stars and submit
All of our reviews are moderated and may not appear on the site straight away.
Thank you for your patience whilst we complete this process.