In a world of growing xenophobia, Scotsmen living abroad fear for their right to practice their culture. Already, reports are emerging of foreign governments and vigilantes shutting down the haggis factories that were once the lifeblood of local Scottish communities. One Scotsman has the power to stand up to the world. His name is Alfredo.
A humble barman from Northern Scotland, Alfredo rose to prominence when he conquered England, Wales, and Ireland, after the English cricket team and a group of Irish potato farmers trashed his pub. Taking on the whole world however, will not be so easy. So Alfredo gathers together the finest fighting Scotsmen and sets forth in his Bagpipe Airship, on a mission to liberate global Scottish communities, one haggis factory at a time.
- Fight 24 zany enemies, from gun-toting Rednecks to Kangaroo Riding Aussie Shielas in bikinis.
- Face down 6 evil bosses, including Napoleon, Mussolini and Oda Nobunaga.
- Build 12 types of towers, from the traditional Scottish Porridge Cannon, to the foreign French Fondue Hose.
- Command 7 hero characters, including Alfredo, and foreign heroes such as Julius Caesar and Buddha.
- Fight through the 24 level campaign, or stage your ultimate battle in skirmish mode.
- Operate the Kilt-Lift-O-Matic, which provides a strong updraft for Scotsmen to descend from the Bagpipe Airship using their kilts as parachutes.
- Capture and hold oat fields to produce porridge to feed your army.
- Purchase upgrades for your Scotsmen and towers using money earned during levels.