Explore a Mediterranean island paradise with complete vertical freedom – skydive, BASE jump and free dive in an open world with virtually zero limits.
• Glide through the air and swoop across mountains with your Wingsuit giving a new way to rain death from above.
• Use your Grapple and Parachute to scale buildings, hijack vehicles, move quickly or tether objects together for creative new ways to cause Chaos.
• Cause massive chains of destruction to bring down a dictator.
• Arm yourself with a wide range of explosive weaponry from shotguns and missile launchers to tank-busters and air-strikes.
• Choose from a huge variety of different vehicles to drive including speedboats, jets, helicopters, turbo-fueled sports cars and super bikes.
• Get adventurous with dozens of challenge missions and collectibles to discover.
• Online community features.
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service). One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account.
Just Cause 3 © 2015 Square Enix Ltd. All rights reserved. Developed by Avalanche Studios. Published by Square Enix Ltd. Just Cause 3 and the Just Cause logo are trademarks of Square Enix Ltd. Square Enix and the Square Enix logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Square Enix Holdings Co. Ltd. The rating icon is a registered trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners.
This game has some of the most fun action around. You can parachute, grapple, glide and swing anywhere. The vehicles are great and the game gives you lots of big guns and explosives early on. The destructible environments are a wonder to behold. There are a variety of ways to unleash mayhem. The story isn't strong , but the gameplay more than makes up for it.
Simply rate this game out of 5 stars and submit
All of our reviews are moderated and may not appear on the site straight away.
Thank you for your patience whilst we complete this process.