Life is Strange: Before the Storm is a new three part; standalone adventure set three years before the first game in the BAFTA award-winning franchise.
You play as sixteen-year old Chloe Price who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success.
When Rachel learns a secret about her family that threatens to destroy her world, it is her newfound friendship with Chloe that gives her the strength to carry on.
No longer alone the girls must confront each other's demons and together, find a way to overcome them.
Deluxe Edition contains:
The bonus episode ‘Farewell’ will release after Life is Strange: Before the Storm Episode 3
• Choice and consequence driven narrative adventure
• Multiple endings depending on the choices you make
• ‘Backtalk’ - A risk/reward conversation mode that allows Chloe to use her barbed tongue to provoke or get her way
• Make your mark on the world with witty tags and drawings
• Choose Chloe’s outfit and see how people react to your look
• Distinct Licensed indie soundtrack
Life is Strange: Before The Storm © 2017 Square Enix Ltd. All Rights Reserved. LIFE IS STRANGE and LIFE IS STRANGE: BEFORE THE STORM are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square Enix Ltd.
Simply rate this game out of 5 stars and submit
All of our reviews are moderated and may not appear on the site straight away.
Thank you for your patience whilst we complete this process.