As warden of the most notorious prison in history, it’s up to you to run the infamous escape proof prison. It’s the end of the line…
• Brick by brick, steel door by steel door - build your prison from the ground up in Free Play mode or take on preset objectives in Challenge mode.
• Keep ‘em busy - put your prisoners to work around the prison cleaning, cooking and maintaining your prison.
• Anticipate escape attempts by hiring the baddest guards and staff around to manage the hardened criminals.
• From fires and gang wars to disease and rat infestations – it’s up to you to control the public enemies and maintain a balanced prison.
• Never underestimate the limitations of Alcatraz – from staff to prisoners you need to plan for everything!
• Expand your walls that house the most dangerous and diabolical criminals on earth – all for the bottom line.
• From guards to the administration– it’s up to you to hire and manage staff that can handle the thousands of harden convicts, criminals and escape artists.
This game is so bad, playing it almost feels like being in the prison for deserved punishment, which some would consider part of immersion and they would be somewhat correct. While the graphics and sound are ok for tycoon game, what kills it is the awkward to use UI, which is one of the greatest sins for any tycoon game, because it makes it hard to play. What is also bad is that it's incredibly short - after one or two hours there will be nothing to do for you, because once you will do your basic job of giving everyone proper tasks, there will be nothing happening. Overall, this game is really bad as a tycoon game, but is somewhat average for a game about prison, since it gives you what it advertises. Not recommended.
Simply rate this game out of 5 stars and submit
All of our reviews are moderated and may not appear on the site straight away.
Thank you for your patience whilst we complete this process.