"A plane carrying top secret data has crashed in the Amazon. If it is captured by the enemy there is no telling how many lives will be lost. You and your team have been called in to rescue any survivors and retrieve the data at all costs. You're professionals - this is what you do.
On your way to the drop, your plane was hit by a surface-to-air missile and you and your team were forced to make an emergency jump into hostile territory. Alone and surrounded by enemy forces, you and the surviving members of Raven Squad still have a mission to complete. If you're lucky, you'll even live to talk about it."
Raven Squad is a tactical action game set in the Amazonian jungles that blends a first person shooter (FPS) experience with the command and overview advantages of a tactical real-time strategy (RTS) with dominantly story driven objectives. The player can solve each tactical situation using his own combination of the two genres either by himself or cooperatively with a friend.
- Set in the Amazon in the year 2011, players will experience lush jungle visuals, haunting ambient sounds, changes in the weather, and an enemy in their home element
- Featuring the best of both worlds, Raven Squad combines both FPS and RTS gameplay for a blazing action experience
- Co-operative campaign allows players to take control of a squad and play though the entire game with a friend online or locally
- 6 characters with unique backgrounds, personalities, weapons and skills
- Hilarious, campy dialog paying homage to classic 1980's action films