Set in the lush and vibrant world of the Forgotten Realms, Sword Coast Legends offers an all-new way to enjoy the time-tested magic of playing Dungeons & Dragons as a shared storytelling experience.Read full description
Digital Deluxe Edition Includes:
• Tome of knowledge (giving players a boost to their attributes and abilities)
• Order of the Burning Cloak Armor and Weapons
• Beholder monster for Dungeon Masters
• Lost Mines dungeon tileset for Dungeon Masters
• Specials Wisps for Dungeon Master cursors
• Exclusive Hero forum badge
• Exclusive Dungeon Master forum badge
• Digital soundtrack of Sword Coast Legends
Set in the lush and vibrant world of the Forgotten Realms, Sword Coast Legends offers an all-new way to enjoy the time-tested magic of playing Dungeons & Dragons as a shared storytelling experience. With a deep narrative developed by a team of long-time industry veterans and a partnership with Wizards of the Coast, the single player campaign of Sword Coast Legends brings the world of Faerûn home like never before.
Sword Coast Legends also brings the roleplaying dynamic between players and Dungeon Masters to life with DM Mode, a first-of-its-kind real-time experience in which Dungeon Masters guide players through unique customizable adventures. In DM Mode, the Dungeon Master engages players and empowers them to have fun in a way that suits the party best while creating a tailored, non-adversarial 4 with 1 experience that any RPG or pen-and-paper fan will enjoy.
• Single player campaign created by members of the leadership team that brought you Dragon Age™: Origins
• Choose from five playable races and six unique character classes to build your own stalwart adventurer
• A return to form, SCL is the compelling and complex RPG you've been waiting for and features pause time, party-based tactical combat and involving storylines
• Dungeon Master Mode: Create your own epic adventure to share with your friends, or enhance their experience in real time as they traverse your dungeon
• Set in the Dungeons & Dragons Forgotten Realms universe based on the fifth edition ruleset and populated with Dungeons & Dragons lore and legend
Sword Coast Legends always had technical problems since the release date and it was barely patched now but still you can expect FPS drops, sometimes you can't even turn on a full-screen , strange boxes appearing on the screen out of nowhere, graphic is a pretty much bellow average even for an old school rpg game. The same goes for the skills in the skill tree. It is clunky to manage. The game had a potential but it was perfectly wasted by technical problems.
Simply rate this game out of 5 stars and submit
All of our reviews are moderated and may not appear on the site straight away.
Thank you for your patience whilst we complete this process.