The Gardens Between is a single-player adventure-puzzle game about time, memory and friendship.
Best friends Arina and Frendt fall into a series of vibrant, dreamlike island gardens peppered with everyday objects from their childhood. Together they embark on an emotional journey that examines the significance of their friendship.
Manipulate time to solve puzzles and reach the apex of each isle. Follow the duo as they unpack and explore their precious moments spent together, lighting up constellations and illuminating threads of a bittersweet narrative.
- Manipulate time to solve ingenious puzzles
- Vibrant, storybook-inspired art style
- Dreamy tale of adventure, friendship and growing-up
- More than twenty gorgeous and surreal gardens islands to explore
- Designed for accessibility; Simple controls, free from text, speech and complex UI
- Relaxing ambient soundtrack by feature-artist Tim Shiel
- Nominated for an IGF 2018 award in Visual Excellence, amongst 10 other award nominations.
- Named one of the most 'highly anticipated titles of 2018' by Polygon and lauded as one of '18 indie games to look forward to in 2018' by Destructoid.
- Featured in numerous festivals including; Indie MEGABOOTH (PAX East, West), IndieArena, IGF, IGF China, Out of Index, ACMI, PAX AUS Showcase, Unity Showcase and BIC Fest.