This is our 'plain English' version of the legal agreement in our Terms of Conditions that customers must accept to register on the GMG service and purchase games. The full copy of our Terms and Conditions can be found here.
Certain restrictions apply to sales of Products sold through the Service that might not otherwise apply to physical goods. Refunds will not be issued due to your dissatisfaction with the product or if your computer does not meet the minimum Product requirements. If you feel you qualify for a refund please contact Green Man Gaming Customer Service at http://greenmangaming.zendesk.com/home
Downloads via the Playfire Client will be adversely effected and may not work at all if used in conjunction with a proxy server or similar technology. In the event that downloads are not possible due to the continued use of a proxy server or similar technology customers will NOT be eligible for a refund.
Refunds or credits will be issued solely at Green Man Gaming's discretion. Refunds may be offered if all the following conditions are met:
- The time of your request for refund/credit is no more than 7 days from time of purchase
- The game has not been activated or downloaded
- The game activation key (including any bonus or beta keys) have not been disclosed to you by email or webpage
- Physical games are for UK distribution only. Any attempt to purchase these outside the UK (using a proxy or VPN, etc) will result in a loss purchase and will not be refunded
- We are unable to process refunds 48 hours before a game is due to be released or preload begins
- We find your request reasonable due to special circumstances
- Paypal refunds CAN NOT be processed after 60 days from purchase
- Goods lost in post will be refunded within 30 days
- Bitcoin transactions can not be refunded or reversed. These transactions are final.
Please note: This means that NO refunds will be offered for MMO titles, Steam, UPlay, Origin and Games for Windows Live (GFWL) titles where the key has been disclosed to you or sent by e-mail. All such sales are final.
If you reside in the European Union and you purchase a Product the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 may apply, and you may have the right to withdraw from your purchase within fourteen calendar days, commencing on the day after the date of purchase (the "Cooling Off Period"). You will lose your right of withdrawal if you start downloading your product, or if the performance of our services has begun (such as if the Product activation key has been disclosed to you), before the end of the Cooling Off Period. Please note that if you purchase services from us, the performance of our services will begin immediately after you have received our purchase confirmation email. To withdraw from your purchase within the Cooling Off Period, please contact Customer Service. If you withdraw from your purchase within the Cooling Off Period, we will provide you with a refund for your purchase.