We’re building the most exciting digital distribution service in the games industry.
Green Man Gaming and Playfire are looking to change the way gamers buy, play and interact with their games.
We’re a small team of talented, passionate people who are dedicated to working hard, having fun and creating a great experience for gamers across the world.
Jobs advertised are for UK residents.
- To work alongside the design and marketing teams to create artwork which upholds the standards of the Green Man Gaming brand
- To assist in overlooking and monitoring the design standards of the Green Man Gaming website, and suggesting improvements and solutions when necessary
- To work alongside Trading and Content, and create assets for products which meet the standards of the gaming publishers
- To work alongside the design team to oversee all aspects of the Green Man Gaming brand, both print and digital, and to enforce these standards with the approval of the design manager
- Creative flair, excellent attention to detail, a good eye for design
- Strong communication skills
- Strong skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
- Good understanding of UI/UX design principles and best practices
Senior Graphic Designer
Start date - ASAP
Location - London, UK
We are looking for a talented and creative Senior Graphic Designer to work within the team of designers at Green Man Gaming. This role involves a range of exciting digital and print projects within the brand.
If you are interested in this position please email your current CV, a PDF portfolio and a cover letter including your background and accomplishments, and why you want to work in this role to [email protected].
The Winning team. The Green Team
Based in the heart of London, UK, Green Man Gaming has been proudly flying the UK gaming industry flag since its launch in May 2010.
Green Man Gaming has grown its catalogue to over 5,500 titles from over 400 official publishing partners and is still growing across over 190 territories, making it one of the world's fastest growing digital games retailers leading millions of gamers around the world into a new era of digital retail.
In July 2012, Green Man Gaming acquired Playfire, a huge and vibrant global social network for gamers. This innovative service not only allows consumers to automatically track their in-game achievements, trophies and gameplay across Steam, Xbox Live and PlayStation Network, but offers the chance to win Green Man Gaming credit with Playfire Rewards.
Winners of the Pureplay eCommerce Retailer of the Year Award (Oct 2014), Green Man Gaming was listed in SundayTimes Top 100 SME Export Track 2015, and is also a member of the Future Fifty; the 50 hottest high growth technology companies that the British Government is earmarking to IPO.
We’ve got an exciting journey ahead – come join us! You don’t need to be the most competitive gamer but it does help to have knowledge of gaming and the games industry
If you are interested in any of the above positions please email your current CV and a covering letter including your background and accomplishments, and why you want to work in this role to[email protected].