We’re building the most exciting digital distribution service in the games industry.
Green Man Gaming and Playfire are looking to change the way gamers buy, play and interact with their games.
We’re a small team of talented, passionate people who are dedicated to working hard, having fun and creating a great experience for gamers across the world.
About Green Man Gaming
With offices in London and Santa Monica, Green Man Gaming is one of the leading digital games e-commerce platforms globally. Heavily data driven and focused exclusively on core gamers, Green Man Gaming combines its game- tracking community, playfire.com, with its robust digital E-commerce
platform, greenmangaming.com, to create the most integrated social commerce platform in the video game industry. Since establishing the company in 2009 Green Man Gaming has grown to over 50 members of staff selling games in over 180 countries in five currencies every month. In September 2013 Green Man Gaming was featured as one of The Sunday Times Tech 100 "Ones to Watch" and has been selected in the first tranche of the Future Fifty the 50 high growth technology companies that the Government would like to encourage to expand and float.
Playfire is a social gaming network that aims to bring the features and social elements of Twitter and Facebook to dedicated gamers across the world. As well providing social networking features with a gaming slant, Playfire also automatically tracks the game habits of users across all major gaming formats. With 1.3 million users, 60,000 registered games and access to over 800m individual pieces of data, Playfire is one of the most exciting and popular gaming communities on the Internet.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager Central London
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, the Operations Administrator will be responsible for both Customer Service and Content Support duties for Green Man Gaming and Playfire, including front line customer service (email/phone/livechat), customer account administration and management via our CMS, payment investigation, product page creation and QA, technical merchandising and content management.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Provide class leading Customer Service to GMG & Playfire customers using email/phone/livechat channels.
- Investigate customer queries relating to their digital and physical orders, accounts and payments. Escalate queries, if required, to internal and external parties and follow through to resolution for the customer.
- Contribute to internal and customer facing knowledge bases.
- Create product pages and other digital content for the GMG website.
- Apply technical merchandising of the GMG website within agreed timeframes.
- Work on other projects as deemed necessary by the manager.
Our ideal candidate will be:
- Naturally helpful: you strive to always get the best possible resolution for the customer.
- Well organised, and delivery focused: you understand the importance of (and enjoy) working accurately and delivering results.
- A passionate problem solver: you believe that nothing can’t be solved and improved.
- Punctual and reliable: Green Man Gaming and their customers can count on you!
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Fluency in English language (additional languages are a bonus].
- Familiarity or even obsession with gaming.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a Customer Service environment.
- Knowledge of CRM systems, digital distribution and DRM systems.
- Computer literacy.
- Ability to work shift patterns, including weekends, bank holidays and evenings.
- A can-do attitude and ability to roll up the sleeves and get the work done.