We’re building the most exciting digital distribution service in the games industry.
Green Man Gaming and Playfire are looking to change the way gamers buy, play and interact with their games.
We’re a small team of talented, passionate people who are dedicated to working hard, having fun and creating a great experience for gamers across the world.
Jobs advertised are for UK residents.
- Provide class leading Customer Service to GMG & Playfire customers using email/phone/livechat channels.
- Investigate customer queries relating to their digital and physical orders, accounts and payments. Escalate queries, if required, to internal and external parties and follow through to resolution for the customer.
- Contribute to internal and customer facing knowledge bases.
- Create product pages and other digital content for the GMG website.
- Apply technical merchandising of the GMG website within agreed timeframes.
- Work on other projects as deemed necessary by the manager.
- Empathise with users: you understand their questions and quickly grasp the issues they are facing.
- Enjoy helping people: you strive to always get the best possible resolution for the customer.
- Be well organised, and delivery focused: you understand the importance of (and enjoy) working accurately and delivering results.
- Have a passion for problem solving: you believe that nothing can’t be solved and improved.
- Be punctual and reliable: Green Man Gaming and their customers can count on you!
- Be hard working: you enjoy getting stuck in and are self-directed and motivated.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a Customer Service environment
- Ability to understand policies and processes and use and implement them in a variety of workflows.
- Fluency in English language (additional languages are a bonus].
- Familiarity or even obsession with gaming.
- Knowledge of CRM systems, digital distribution and DRM systems.
- Computer literacy.
- Willingness to work shift patterns, including weekends, bank holidays and evenings.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High energy, passion and a desire to learn new skills.
- A can-do attitude and ability to roll up the sleeves and get the work done.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager
Location - Central London, UK
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, the Operations Administrator will be responsible for both Customer Service and Content Support duties for Green Man Gaming and Playfire, including front line customer service (email/phone/livechat), customer account administration and management via our CMS, payment investigation, product page creation and QA, technical merchandising and content management.
Our ideal candidate will
Our ideal candidate will have:
We’ve got an exciting journey ahead – come join us! Contact [email protected] to apply and include you background and accomplishments, and why you want to work in this role.
The Winning team. The Green Team
Based in the heart of London, UK, Green Man Gaming has been proudly flying the UK gaming industry flag since its launch in May 2010.
Green Man Gaming has grown its catalogue to over 5,500 titles from over 400 official publishing partners and is still growing across over 190 territories, making it one of the world's fastest growing digital games retailers leading millions of gamers around the world into a new era of digital retail.
In July 2012, Green Man Gaming acquired Playfire, a huge and vibrant global social network for gamers. This innovative service not only allows consumers to automatically track their in-game achievements, trophies and gameplay across Steam, Xbox Live and PlayStation Network, but offers the chance to win Green Man Gaming credit with Playfire Rewards.
Winners of the Pureplay eCommerce Retailer of the Year Award (Oct 2014), Green Man Gaming was listed in SundayTimes Top 100 SME Export Track 2015, and is also a member of the Future Fifty; the 50 hottest high growth technology companies that the British Government is earmarking to IPO.
We’ve got an exciting journey ahead – come join us! You don’t need to be the most competitive gamer but it does help to have knowledge of gaming and the games industry
If you are interested in any of the above positions please email your current CV and a covering letter including your background and accomplishments, and why you want to work in this role to[email protected].