We’re building the most exciting digital distribution service in the games industry.
Green Man Gaming and Playfire are looking to change the way gamers buy, play and interact with their games.
We’re a small team of talented, passionate people who are dedicated to working hard, having fun and creating a great experience for gamers across the world.
The Winning team. The Green Team
Based in Bloomsbury, Central London, Green Man Gaming is one of the leading digital games E-commerce platforms globally. Heavily data driven and focused exclusively on gamers, GMG combines its game-tracking community, playfire.com, with its robust digital E-commerce platform, greenmangaming.com, to create the most integrated social commerce platform in the video games industry.
Since Launching in 2010, Green Man Gaming has grown to millions of core gamers buying in 185 countries every month world wide.
Green Man Gaming has won significant recognition in recent years, including;
- The Sunday Times: Tech 100 'Ones to Watch' for 2014
- Future 50: The 50 hottest tech companies that the UK Government want to support to IPO
- Silicon Valley Comes to the UK (SVC2UK): Top 100 companies with the potential to reach £100m in revenue.
- The Guardian: "Five British tech Companies to watch" in 2014 by The Guardian.
In October 2014 Green Man Gaming won the Pureplay E-commerce Retailer of the Year at the Prestigious E-Commerce Awards
2 Creative artworkers needed!
£80 per day
Date required : ASAP
Duration: 1 Month plus
2 positions available
The role: The Creative Artworker will work alongside the graphic design team to create images for all products on the website
- Create high quality images from supplied artwork
- Follow supplied templates strictly and respect the integrity of the original artwork
- Strong skills in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Must be comfortable using a Mac
- Ability to work independently and efficiently to complete large quantities of images
- Degree or equivalent graphic design qualification
- Experience in web and digital roles is a plus
Please send your CV and folio to email@example.com
We’ve got an exciting journey ahead – come join us!