About Green Man Gaming
Green Man Gaming is a leading online engagement commerce platform in the video games industry and the first choice for millions of passionate gamers around the world. We offer a wide range of games from AAA to indie titles across multiple platforms in 185 countries worldwide. We work with over 400 publishers, developers and distributors to offer our customers a wide range of games at competitive prices. Green Man Gaming also help developers publish their own games and bring them to market, supporting them every step of the way. Our passion for games and strong community platform provide gamers with access to the latest insights, reviews and updates from the gaming industry. Our vibrant online community also connects gamers and rewards them for in-game activity. This gameplay data allows us to further improve the overall gaming experience. Our objective is to help gamers to connect, play and enjoy immersive gaming experiences.
Green Man Gaming has won significant recognition in recent years, including;
- Deloitte UK “Fast 50 Member” in 2015
- The Sunday Times: Hiscox Tech Track 100 'Ones to Watch' for 2015
- Future 50: The 50 hottest tech companies that the UK Government want to support to IPO
- Silicon Valley Comes to the UK (SVC2UK): Top 100 companies with the potential to reach £100m in revenue.
- The Guardian: "Five British tech Companies to watch" in 2014 by The Guardian.
- In October 2014 Green Man Gaming won the Pureplay E-commerce Retailer of the Year at the Prestigious E-Commerce Awards
- City A.M. LEAP 100 – Feb 2015.
Jobs advertised are for UK residents.
Team: Fraud Team
Reporting to: SVP Fraud and Customer Service
Location: Central London, UK
- Monitor and investigate transactions via internal and external fraud prevention systems and identify fraudulent activity.
- Undertake proactive analysis of transactional and customer records; link transactions and accounts to known or suspected fraudulent MO’s and identify fraud trends.
- Recommend improvements to the fraud prevention processes.
- Manage chargeback cases across a variety of systems and payment providers.
- Contest chargebacks where possible.Provide regular analysis on fraud trends and chargeback levels to management.
- Support Customer Service in order and account queries.
- Work on other projects as deemed necessary by the manager.
- Naturally curious: if something seems off, you want to figure out what is going on.
- Analytical: you love having data to back up an argument.
- You always want to know the numbers and understand what they mean.
- Decisive, yet open to learning: you’ll make many critical decisions every day, and you will be wrong some of the time.
- Well organized, and delivery focused: you understand the importance of (and enjoy) working accurately and delivering results.
- Punctual and reliable: Green man gaming can count on you!
- Fraud Prevention experience in an eCommerce environment.
- Extensive knowledge of the types of fraudulent behavior seen in an eCommerce environment.
- A good understanding of card not present payment processes and alternative payment methods.
- An ability to prioritise workload and work independently.
- A can-do attitude and ability to roll up the sleeves and get the work done.
The Junior Fraud Analyst will be responsible for running a variety of processes and undertaking investigations and analysis to minimise fraud loss and improve sales conversion by minimising false positives.
This key role is a great opportunity for someone keen to build on their fraud and payments experience and become a specialist in tackling fraud in an online environment.
What you'll be responsible for:
Our ideal candidate will be:
Our ideal candidate will have:
Salary: Salary based on experience
Reporting to: SVP Digital Marketing
Location: Central London, UK
- Co-developing and executing digital marketing campaigns to support global marketing strategies and goals, and drive lead generation.
- Working with your marketing colleagues, partner publishers and 3rd party gaming organizations to successfully implement marketing activities and events.
- Supporting the acquisition of new revenue through the affiliate Twitch streamer channel, you will ensure all relevant aspects of process are relevant, up-to-date and adhere to brand guidelines.
- Working closely with the key stakeholders across the Marketing, Trading and Partnership teams you will develop new tools and processes as required.
- Analysis to monitor and optimize performance trends and revenue generation and share findings with the rest of the team.
- Demonstrating your resourcefulness when making decisions and managing assigned projects, and independently developing and implementing solutions to problems.
- Supporting the development and implementation of the loyalty program to help drive advocacy for the brand.
- Supporting the affiliate program to help deliver CPA and lead-generation based affiliate activity.
- Creating weekly and monthly reports to follow all KPIs relating to digital marketing channels.
Here at Green Man Gaming we are all about games, and we are looking for a dedicated and proactive Marketing Executive to support our digital marketing activities and manage our affiliate Twitch Streamer channel made up of over 1,600 streamers globally.
As our successful candidate you’ll get stuck into the day-to-day marketing activities supporting the various campaigns that we run across all of our go-to-market channels working with the SVP of Digital Marketing. In addition to a host of activities including support for co-operative marketing campaigns, social media and community activity support, running competitions and supporting live events you will also be in charge of the management of the affiliate streamer network. This involves defining, recruiting, communicating, managing and tracking the contribution that this channel makes to both the bottom line, and our brand awareness across Twitch and YouTube. You’ll need to build relationships with all the major games publishers and interact with our network of streamers on a day to day basis to promote both the games we sell and the games that we publish. You’ll have the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects at any one time, and you’ll be committed to delivering to the KPI’s set to support sales to our customer base of millions.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
Key skills and experience
- Strong understanding of digital marketing principles, platforms & tools.
- Demonstrated experience of prioritizing and planning skills to organize and manage projects and communications activity on time and to budget.
- Working knowledge of SEO, Social, Affiliate and PPC tactics.
- Be knowledgeable of and have experience within online analytics.
- Strong Microsoft office skills particularly Excel.
- Work well on their own and with others.
- High integrity in time management; prioritizing and multi-tasking.
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- Focused, Hard worker, disciplined, detail-oriented.
- A hands-on team player and an effective communicator.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, passionate, empathetic, approachable.
- Self-driven, proactive and enthusiastic.
- Desire to excel and succeed.
If you are an ambitious individual who wants to learn more about digital marketing and you like the idea of working in a face paced environment in the center of London then this is the role for you.
Join a Winning team…
Based in Bloomsbury, Central London, Green Man Gaming is one of the leading digital games e-commerce platforms globally. Heavily data driven and focused exclusively on gamers, Green Man Gaming combines its game-tracking community, playfire.com, with its robust digital e-commerce platform, greenmangaming.com, to create the most integrated social commerce platform in the videogames industry. We launched in 2010 and have grown to more than 60 people. If you are looking to progress your career, come and join us.
If you are interested in any of the above positions please email your current CV and a covering letter including your background and accomplishments, and why you want to work in this role to [email protected].