- OS: Windows® Vista / 7 / 8
- Processor: 2.8 GHz Core 2 Duo (3.2 GHz Core 2 Duo recommended), AMD Athlon MP (multiprocessor - variant or comparable processors)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB with Pixel Shader 3.0 (AGP PCIe only)
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 6 GB HD space
- Sound: Direct X 9.0c compatible
- Other Requirements: Broadband Internet connection
- Additional: Quicktime Player is required for playing the videos
The Class 456 is really well modelled and looks stunning with a really great selection of scenarios which don't include the usual "Control training" ones to bulk up the offering. The sounds are OK, but nothing to write home about. It does include a good number of original sounds including the horn. Certainly one of the better trains. The included 375 is nothing special and is included in many UK route DLCs. As for the route, there is a surprising amount of line-side detail such as rubbish in between the tracks which is a nice little touch. I am a fan of these smaller details.The more distant details are seemingly better than ever before. You'll call at stations on a frequent basis, so in the short time in between stops you'll have the opportunity to see everything that London has to offer. This DLC is very good and I highly recommend it. If you enjoyed the London-Brighton DLC, you'll definitely enjoy this one. Bear in mind that the route is shorter than you may expect, and you won't get up to much speed. Shorter routes generally mean greater attention to detail. I would suggest adding the Overground Capitalstar, though this suffers from recycled sound effects too.
Simply rate this game out of 5 stars and submit
All of our reviews are moderated and may not appear on the site straight away.
Thank you for your patience whilst we complete this process.