"I would really recommend this to anyone who loves the likes of Gundam or any type of space mecha..." - thegamerholics.com
"Giant Mechs And Dropkicking Spaceships In War Tech Fighters" - thesixthaxis.com
War Tech Fighters Quantum Update Here’s what’s included in the Quantum Update -
- Five New Story Missions. Continue the journey of Nathan Romanis and his comrades as they encounter new danger and face powerful enemies.
- 35 New War Tech Components. Each War Tech can be upgraded with more powerful parts and weaponry.
- New Unique War Tech - The Mantis (EXCLUSIVE for Early Access Owners). The Quantum Update introduces the concept of Unique War Techs - one of a kind legendary War Techs, complete with their own custom visuals, bonuses and exotic weaponry.
- Perks System. Swords and Shields now come with perks- Critical Hits, Energy Drain, and more.
- Three New Swords. Harpy, Manticore and Unicorn.
- Four New Shields. Tower, Star, Hexagon and Forcefield.
- New Enemies. Face off against new ships, armed with custom weapons, with new gameplay mechanics.
- Changed Missile Launch System. Missiles no longer launch automatically, allowing for more strategic strikes and better energy management. This change was made thanks to user feedback during Early Access.
- New Weapon - Quantum Wave. A devastatingly disruptive weapon for mass destruction, that can be used both for combat and in some puzzle solving sections.
- New Survival Arena. "Smoke and Flames" is the toughest survival arena yet, for the most daring players - with a x3 points multiplier for the Leaderboard score.
- Three New Achievements.
- Eight New Research Projects.
- Four New Challenges.Prep your War Tech, pilot - It’s time to kill some Zatronians!
War Tech Fighters is a space mech action game that combines the spectacular action of Japanese Anime with Hollywood Blockbusters. Configure, upgrade and customize your War Tech and dive into battle to fight back the Zatronian forces and save your galaxy.
Key Features in Early Access:
- Control A Fully Equipped War Tech - Destroy your enemies in long-range combat with guns and missiles, or get up close and personal with swords and shields.
- Customization - Hundreds and thousands of combinations of mech parts, weapons and colors to truly stand out on the battlefield.
- Upgrades - Three base robot sets, each with specific bonuses, and over 150 upgradable robot parts.
- Research & Development - Research new upgrades to enhance your War Tech, and develop new weapons ranging from missile launchers to anti-matter cannons.
- Level Up - Gain experience through combat to level up your War Tech pilot to gain improved attack and defence bonuses
- Intense Single Player Missions - Experience the first 12 missions of Captain Nathan Romanis’ battle across the galaxy.
- Simulator Bridge - Train your War Tech by replaying missions, or take on special Challenges to gain experience and add-on’s to improve your machine.
- Survival Mode - Test yourself to the limit in an infinite survival mode arena, and walk away with special rewards.