War Tech Fighters Supernova Update available now! Here’s what’s included in the Supernova Update:
- 5 New story missions.
- 4 new challenges.
- A new Survival Arena “Ice Cold”, with X10 points multiplier, for really hardcore War Tech pilots.
- Unique Set: “The Reaper” (unlocked for EA users)
- New Special Project and Supernova WarTech Set
- New Swords
- New Shields
New WarTech components:
- 8 new Research Projects
- 6 new achievements
Multiple performance improvements:
- Multiple fixes
War Tech Fighters is a space mech action game that combines the spectacular action of Japanese Anime with Hollywood Blockbusters. Configure, upgrade and customize your War Tech and dive into battle to fight back the Zatronian forces and save your galaxy.
Key Features in Early Access:
- Control A Fully Equipped War Tech - Destroy your enemies in long-range combat with guns and missiles, or get up close and personal with swords and shields.
- Customization - Hundreds and thousands of combinations of mech parts, weapons and colors to truly stand out on the battlefield.
- Upgrades - Three base robot sets, each with specific bonuses, and over 150 upgradable robot parts.
- Research & Development - Research new upgrades to enhance your War Tech, and develop new weapons ranging from missile launchers to anti-matter cannons.
- Level Up - Gain experience through combat to level up your War Tech pilot to gain improved attack and defence bonuses
- Intense Single Player Missions - Experience the first 12 missions of Captain Nathan Romanis’ battle across the galaxy.
- Simulator Bridge - Train your War Tech by replaying missions, or take on special Challenges to gain experience and add-on’s to improve your machine.
- Survival Mode - Test yourself to the limit in an infinite survival mode arena, and walk away with special rewards.
This game supports XInput compatible controllers (eg. XBOne, X360)
"Looks a bit like the more coherent parts of a Michael Bay Transformers flick in that regard, and plays a little like Strike Suit Zero". - RockPaperShotgun
"W.T.F. is a love letter to games like Zone of Enders and Armored Core". - n3rdabl3.com
"I would really recommend this to anyone who loves the likes of Gundam or any type of space mecha..." - thegamerholics.com
"Giant Mechs And Dropkicking Spaceships In War Tech Fighters" - thesixthaxis.com