It started as a whisper in the trees, a rippling swish in the water. Then the earth started to rumble with a deep moan, turning into a raging tremor. The evil within the fog was losing motivation, chasing and killing endlessly in the same form. Did the Entity hear their plea? Were they rewarded because of the countless sacrifices they fed the Entity? No one knows for sure how and why it appeared but it isn't farfetched to think of it as a token of gratitude: a shapeless thing, soaked in blood, holding unholy gifts for the creatures of nightmares.
The Bloodstained Sack will allow you to pick up your favourite killing outfit before you start your next chase. This pack includes 8 new outfits for the Killers:
- The "Iron Man" mask for the Trapper: Thick iron plating strapped and bolted to form Evan's grim self-representation.
- The "Rogi" mask for the Trapper: An iron mask masterfully fashioned and painted to resemble a deer. Item created by Dmitry "DeeDoubleU" Shpilevoy.
- The "Swift Strikes" head paint and cloak for the Wraith: The Kuntin-Wehye symbol, representing rapid and deadly aggressions, is finger-drawn in white paint.
- The "Owl" head paint and cloak for the Wraith: The Ug-Wufo symbol, representing a flying hunter of the night, is finger-drawn in white paint.
- The "Scarecrow" outfit for the Hillbilly: When you have nothing else but the family's scarecrow's clothes to put on.
- The "Rancher's" Vest and Hat for the Hillbilly: From the Thompson's wardrobe, one of his father's preferred look when going out to the city.
The Nurse gets its own set, a tribute to mid-century war uniforms. From now on, The Bloodstained Sack includes 2 new customization items, which will be automatically added to your account if you already purchased The Bloodstained Sack:
- The "Sand Bag" for the Nurse - A jute sand bag emptied and tightly wrapped to suffocate. Ironically accessorized with a gas mask.
- The "WW2 Nurse Uniform" for the Nurse - Standard uniform for nurses in military service during World War 2.