Galactic Crew is a roguelike sci-fi game that takes place in a galaxy far away. You start the game as a captain of a small spaceship, with only a few crew members and limited resources. During your journey through outer space, you have to face dangerous encounters like space pirates. You will need to trade goods and resources to get better ship equipment, and you have to use all of your wisdom and luck to survive in this merciless galaxy. However, there are also peaceful places on planets for you to explore, like ancient ruins, medieval villages, or alien mining outposts.
- Explore a galaxy. When starting a new game, an entire galaxy is generated for you to explore. Asteroid fields can be mined, space stations offer great deals, and solar systems are waiting with a large set of events for you.
- Space combat. Not everyone in outer space is friendly. Be careful, and make sure that your crew and ship are well-armed.
- Spaceship customization. You can retrofit your spaceship at any space station. By changing the rooms, weapons, drones and equipment of the spaceship, you can alter its abilities and properties to your needs.
- Planetary exploration. As soon as you have your own teleporter, you can teleport your crew to planets, and you can board enemy ships. There are different planetary environments for you to explore!
- Game customization. You can unlock more content and game mechanics by getting in-game achievements. Each new option allows you to further customize your next game.
The game is in development
Please note that Galactic Crew is still in development! Content updates are published on a weekly basis with new features, new content and improvement. The development of the game is based on the feedback of the community. Players can vote on regular in-game polls to decide what features they want to have in Galactic Crew. Game reviews and Community Hub discussions are moderated and new features can be requested by any player.