There's only one way in, and one way out. Can you survive Carrion Road?
This casual dramedy RPG will take you on an escapism fantasy quest-beyond the mind's eye of a young man trapped in crisis-into the wilds of a dangerous and enchanted realm, where empowered with might, magic and perhaps a few good companions, he may find the strength and courage to battle the darkness within.
Featuring a glorious synthesis of core RPG mechanics, and a dialogue-rich, story-driven presentation teeming with memorable characters, mystery, magic, monsters, merriment and mayhem—this is one tall tale that just must be told.
- Rich picture book text-driven narrative, and entertaining character dialogue.
- Detailed journey path comprised of individually-crafted scene art parallaxes.
- Optional party members, with up to four characters in party.
- Visible encounter shadows that 'cloak' enemy type and weight until physically contacted.
- Dynamic and challenging turn-based combat system with stat-driven turn-order,
- turn wait gauge, action point-locked talents, bribe option and victory item drops.
- Sophisticated chance spawning system that randomizes item discovery and rare chest loot,
- giving each player a slightly different experience with available items and equipable boons.
- Espresso package with no filler. The story can usually be completed within a few hours.
- Created and developed by one person.
A free basic guide for The Warriorlock is included in the game's inventory Item menu.
The Warriorlock is a lone developer's labor of love, which has greatly benefited from the support of many people throughout the magical course of development, and by those of you who are here now to play and participate. Thank you everyone for taking part in this journey. Be kind. Be strong. Be real. And may you always adventure hard.
'Well hello there. What are you doin' down here?
Go back up and buy the game while supplies last.'