One final landrush! The planet is dyin', Astrid, and it's dig or die trying!
That mine under our town is sitting empty, and wouldn't you know there's rumours of ancient tech down there that might help us out of this predicament. Round up the posse, circle the wagons, and let's get to buildin' a new home! Collect resources above ground and ores down below so we can get those wealthy bots in here to help us build bigger, and we can get the heck out of here!
As your borders expand, new steamfolk will find their way to you! Every bot is crotchety in their own way, and it's up to you to keep them steaming along. Barter to boost efficiency, keep goods flowing to and from the mines and keep everyone happy to make them work their darndest and hardest.
MINE & EXPLORE
Stare into the abyss long enough and it might just stare back... we're going looking for riches and something down there doesn't want to share! Have gun, dig gravel, and make sure the mines don't collapse upon you as you defend yourselves from the creepy crawlies that lurk within..
- SteamWorld Build welcomes new players to the rich story of the long-running SteamWorld series, while expanding the saga for fans of the series.
- Build a bustling, SteamWorld town out in the west
- Keep your citizens content and meet their ever-growing and challenging needs
- Easy to pick up and play with traditional keyboard and mouse or with a controller
- User-friendly interface and mechanics designed to cater to both experienced and newcomers to the city builder genre
- Manage and optimize increasingly complex and head-scratching resource chains
- Explore and expand both the town and mine to produce resources to aid the search for ancient technology
- Defend your mine from butt-ugly monsters, hazards and other dangers that lurk in the depths below your town
- Trade resources at the local train stop and welcome special visitors who'll lend a hand
- Explore five distinctive SteamWorld inspired maps littered with secrets
- Three well-balanced difficulty levels to give all players a challenge