Animal Super Squad is a new and creative game where a big part of the gameplay is created and shared by the community. Players can create their own maps, upvote the best maps, and once a week, have a chance at being featured in the Weekly Spotlight. All gameplay assets used by the developers of the game are available for the players to use in the level editor, consisting of hundreds of assets and easy-to-use scripts. However, if you just want to play other people's maps instead of creating your own, that's perfectly fine too, we won't judge you, everyone's welcome here buddy.
Naturally, you can play the developer-made Adventure Mode as well, which feature a smooth learning curve in the beginning, and frustratingly impossible levels in the end.
Play as your favorite animal
- As long as your favorite animal is either a chicken, a fish, or a sloth
Choose from a variety of vehicles
- Each with different controls, don't worry, you'll figure them out along the way
Get to the other side of the level to win
- You know how this works, you've played games before, jeez
- Like a useful tinfoil hat or a dead octopus on your head
Don't cake your pants
Community-driven level editor
- gives endless replayability by letting you make and share levels, and compete in making the best (or worst) level
- is 100% accurate in 90% of the time, (to be honest, we don't really know how physics works)