It is September, 1943. The armies of the 3rd Reich occupy virtually the entire territory of Europe. The lands taken by the Germans spread from Brest, a town on the western brink of the continent, to the suburbs of Stalingrad. Numerous resistance groups operate in the occupied regions of Europe. Using the tactics of surprise attacks and the support from local people, they can effectively confront much larger, better-equipped and trained troops of the enemy.
The British government dispatches one of its best commandoes to the Central Europe. Poland, Lithuania, Ukraine and Belarus are the countries where the resistance movements are most active. The Englishman’s tasks involve training and support for local guerrilla fighters in the most daring sabotage and diversion actions. Among others, you will embark on typical missions like blowing up bridges, assaults on enemy convoys to stack up necessary ammo and weapons. The player will also participate in a bank robbery, and last but not least – destroy a legendary facility producing V2 rockets!
- Realistic combat gear and weaponry of WW II:: Sten, Mauser 98K and legendary Winchester M97 Trench Gun!
- 8 complex game levels in the single player campaign.
- Breathtaking diversion operations: blowing up bridges, bank robbery, destruction of a facility producing V2 rockets!
- Fights in perfectly modelled locations in the Central Europe – including the Nazi-occupied Warsaw.
- Powerful arsenal of the 3rd Reich: Tiger and Panzer IV tanks, remotely-controlled Goliaths, and Luftwaffe with Messerschmitt 109, Henkel 111, as well as Ju-87 „Stuka” aircraft.
- Interactive game environment – you can lift and move objects and use the environment to help you prevail over the enemy.
- Variable territories – forests, mountains, cities, even a moving train. Photorealistic graphics and magnificent audio effects supported by the Chrome engine.