"The premise of Brothers – communicated entirely through theatrical gestures and conversations in an untranslated fantasy language – is as affecting and uncomplicated as the journey that follows." - PCGamer.com
"Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons is a beautiful and unique twin-stick adventure brimming with imagination." - IGN.com
"Short, simple but immensely satisfying, it's Ico meets Limbo in Fable's world. One word: spellbinding." - computerandvideogames.com
Guide two brothers on an epic fairy tale journey from visionary Swedish film director, Josef Fares and top-tier developer Starbreeze Studios. Control both brothers at once as you experience co-op play in single player mode, like never before. Solve puzzles, explore the varied locations and fight boss battles, controlling one brother with each thumb stick. This is one journey you will never forget.
– Concurrent Gameplay – control the two brothers independently on one controller
– Puzzle and challenges for 2 – using unique qualities of big and little brothers (strength/size/speed etc)
– The Brothers – unique abilities and can achieve more together than they can individually.
– Game Director, Josef Fares – Established film director with a passion for Brothers.
– Narrative above the ordinary – an emotional story told without words.