Take the stress out of your streets and relax while you re-district! From Tobias Gustavsson, composer of popular music packs for Europa Universalis IV and Crusader Kings II, comes the first-ever music pack for Cities: Skylines, featuring over an hour of original music for use with the in-game radio stations.Read full description
Take the stress out of your streets and relax while you re-district! From Tobias Gustavsson, composer of popular music packs for Europa Universalis IV and Crusader Kings II, comes the first-ever music pack for Cities: Skylines, featuring over an hour of original music for use with the in-game radio stations. Soothing jazz, lounge music, groove music, and even a pleasant Caribbean vibe can be found on the Relaxation Station, so tune in, kick back, and let our in-game DJ spin the relaxing playlist for your listening pleasure.
Relaxation Station includes the following tracks:
1. Incontro - White Nuckle Sadness
2. Incontro - Cantaloopia
3. Cosmic Magnolia - Solar Sister
4. Cosmic Magnolia - Fluxus
5. The Rhyme Experience - Airglow
6. Le Chet Noir - Bouganvillea Maintheme
7. Le Chet Noir - Boutique Uniq
8. Latin Eleganza - A Dawn Away
9. Latin Eleganza - Pretty Skies
10. Ladies Chill - The Royal Bahamas
11. Penalonia - Love to go
12. Penalonia - The Calm
13. Penalonia - Bathwater
14. Lock Stoch And The!∞ - Next Stop Horizon
15. Scarified - Normilazations
16. CafÈ Salou - Balaeric Nights
17. CafÈ Salou - Calma Redemtion
18. Subconsious Mindflower - Lucidity
19. Subconsious Mindflower - Big Thrill
20. Locomotive Ambience - Emoticon
Cities Skylines' Relaxation Station DLC is the first music addition to the game and adds 20 tracks to the game as a station with it's own DJ that introduces each of the songs. The music is composed by Swedish artist Tobias Gustavsson, who has worked on music for Europa Universalis IV and Crusader Kings 2, in addition to his own award winning work. The tracks themselves are all good and make use of a variety of genres. Obviously it is easy to just play your own music while you are building your cities but the tracks added here are all good and can be worth supporting if you enjoy the styles of music, and having the DJ between each track is a nice feature.
Simply rate this game out of 5 stars and submit
All of our reviews are moderated and may not appear on the site straight away.
Thank you for your patience whilst we complete this process.