The Nubia Civilization & Scenario Pack includes the Nubian civilization with Amanitore, the Pitati Archer unique unit, Nubian Pyramid unique improvement, the new Jebel Barkal Wonder and the new Gifts of the Nile scenario.Read full description
Requires Civilization VI (base game) to use this DLC
Amanitore leads Nubia in Sid Meier’s Civilization VI! Nubia’s ranged units are strong, easy to build and quick promote, and they can use their unique Nubian Pyramid improvement to boost the construction and yield of districts. If you want to build a strong foundation early in the game for success, then Nubia is the right civ for you.
Includes the Nubian Civilization with Amanitore, the Pitati Archer unique unit, Nubian Pyramid unique improvement, and the new Jebel Barkal Wonder.
• Civ Unique Ability: Nubia gets bonus production towards Ranged units, and all Ranged units gain combat experience faster. Mines provide extra production over strategic resources, and extra gold over luxury resources.
• Leader Unique Ability: Amanitore gives Nubia bonus production towards building Districts, which can be boosted further if there is a Nubian Pyramid adjacent to the City Center.
• Unique Unit: The Pitati Archer replaces the Ancient Era Archer. It is stronger and faster than the ancient Archer and upgrades to Crossbowman.
• Unique Infrastructure: The Nubian Pyramid can be built on Desert, Desert Hills, or Floodplains, and provides Faith, as well as additional yields based on the adjacent District, or Food for the City Center.
New “Gifts of the Nile” Scenario:
• Choose Nubia or Egypt as you compete against the other civ to be the first to complete 7 Temples to Amun in this scenario set along the banks of the great Nile River.
• Includes unique rules and gameplay, and the Nile River is navigable by Naval units.
• 125 Turn limit.
New Jebel Barkal Wonder:
• This Wonder provides extra Faith to all nearby Cities, and must be built on Desert Hills.
©2017 Take-Two Interactive Software and its subsidiaries. Sid Meier’s Civilization, Civilization, Civ, 2K, Firaxis Games, Take-Two Interactive Software and their respective logos are all trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All other marks and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
Civilization VI is definitely the best version of the series to date, which has been able to maintain all the features and the core of the gameplay of previous versions, and by modifying some of the variations in it, provide a very enjoyable, yet deep and strategic experience. In general, Civilization 6 is the culmination of the Civilization series. If you are interested in strategic games, do not hesitate to experience this title instantly. If you have not play any Civilization Series to date, I promise you that playing and learning it is much easier than looks like. So if you have the desire to experience a RTS, Civilization 6 is the best choice for you and the best game for now.
This DLC adds Nubia to the game under the rule of Amanitore, they specialize in ranged units with them costing less to produce, gaining more experience, and having a unique ranged unit. The leader and civilization bonus will help with production, their unique unit will be replaced with the crossbowman and later upgrades but their focus on better ranged troops will likely see them continuing to have a strong focus on ranged troops throughout the game. Nubia's set agenda is City Planner, where they keep the maximum number of districts in each city and respect other nations that do the same. The new scenario has Nubia and Egypt fighting over control over the Nile and requires them to be the first to create seven temples, might be interesting to some people but probably not a strong reason to buy this. Price for buying all these extra civilizations will start to add up but if you play the game often and want to see more options or if you really like using ranged troops this DLC will probably interest you.
Nubia Civilization and Scenario Pack is the newest DLC for Civ VI that introduces new civilizations and ways to play. This time in order to win new scenarios you need to obey certain rules that modify the way how we play making the game more historically accurate. So, why such a low score? The new patch introduces some technical difficulties that were not present before. It will be patched eventually but now it is a bit annoying.
Simply rate this game out of 5 stars and submit
All of our reviews are moderated and may not appear on the site straight away.
Thank you for your patience whilst we complete this process.