Bring Europe under your rule as the mightiest Viking lord in the most detailed scenario released yet for Sid Meier's Civilization VI. The Viking Scenario Pack also includes three new Natural Wonders and six new City-States, two of which grant new tile improvements.
Includes six new City-States:
• Auckland (Industrial): Additional production for Coastal tiles.
• Antananarivo (Cultural): Culture bonus that increases with every Great Person earned.
• Armagh (Religious): Builders can construct the Monastery improvement, which provides Faith and heals religious units.
• Granada (Militaristic): Builders can construct the Alcazar improvement, which protects military units and provides Culture.
• Muscat (Trade): Bonus Amenities in cities with a Commercial Hub.
• Palenque (Scientific): Improved City growth for cities with a Campus.
Play as a great ruler of the Dark Ages in the "Vikings, Traders, and Raiders!" Scenario:
• 100 Turn Scenario, from 787 to 1087
• Play as Harald Hardrada of Norway, King Canute of the Danes, or Olof Skotkonung of Sweden.
• Launch a naval invasion of England, conquer Paris, find Vinland with an explorer, or sail through Gibraltar and raid the Mediterranean Sea.
• Build a trade empire and profitable cities, or spread a religion and gain Faith for your people.
• Includes special art assets for leaders.
Three new Natural Wonders:
• Giant's Causeway
©2016 Aspyr is a registered trademark of Aspyr Media, Inc., and the Aspyr star logo is a trademark of Aspyr Media. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners. Take-Two Interactive Software and its subsidiaries. Sid Meier's Civilization, Civilization, Civ, 2K, Firaxis Games, Take-Two Interactive Software and their respective logos are all trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All other marks and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
All reviews are moderated and may not appear on the site staight away
Thank you for your patience whilst we complete this process.