Bring Europe under your rule as the mightiest Viking lord in the most detailed scenario released yet for Sid Meier's Civilization VI. The Viking Scenario Pack also includes three new Natural Wonders and six new City-States, two of which grant new tile improvements.
Includes six new City-States:
• Auckland (Industrial): Additional production for Coastal tiles.
• Antananarivo (Cultural): Culture bonus that increases with every Great Person earned.
• Armagh (Religious): Builders can construct the Monastery improvement, which provides Faith and heals religious units.
• Granada (Militaristic): Builders can construct the Alcazar improvement, which protects military units and provides Culture.
• Muscat (Trade): Bonus Amenities in cities with a Commercial Hub.
• Palenque (Scientific): Improved City growth for cities with a Campus.
Play as a great ruler of the Dark Ages in the "Vikings, Traders, and Raiders!" Scenario:
• 100 Turn Scenario, from 787 to 1087
• Play as Harald Hardrada of Norway, King Canute of the Danes, or Olof Skotkonung of Sweden.
• Launch a naval invasion of England, conquer Paris, find Vinland with an explorer, or sail through Gibraltar and raid the Mediterranean Sea.
• Build a trade empire and profitable cities, or spread a religion and gain Faith for your people.
• Includes special art assets for leaders.
Three new Natural Wonders:
• Giant's Causeway
©2016 Aspyr is a registered trademark of Aspyr Media, Inc., and the Aspyr star logo is a trademark of Aspyr Media. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners. Take-Two Interactive Software and its subsidiaries. Sid Meier's Civilization, Civilization, Civ, 2K, Firaxis Games, Take-Two Interactive Software and their respective logos are all trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All other marks and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
The Viking Scenario pack does include a new scenario but people will probably be more interested in the addition of the six new city states and three new natural wonders. There is a new city state to relate to each of the six types of classification (scientific, militaristic, religious, cultural, trade, and industrial) and each has a unique bonus, description, and symbol. Two of the new city states allow the construction of new improvements, the Alcazar and Monastery. For natural wonders the Lysefjord grants a promotion to naval units that move next to it, the Giant's Causeway gives land units that move next to it an ability that adds +5 to their strength, and the Eyjafjallaj?kull gives adjacent land plots +1 culture and +2 food. In addition to the new content, the scenario itself is also enjoyable and allows you to play as the new states, but with less detailed leaders. Content like this will likely quickly add to the game price but it is likely expected after the previous games and fans who spend a lot of time playing the game will likely enjoy the new content.
Simply rate this game out of 5 stars and submit
All of our reviews are moderated and may not appear on the site straight away.
Thank you for your patience whilst we complete this process.