Go back to the awesome glory days of Real-Time Strategy games. Crush Your Enemies has everything you love of the genre: Planning, choosing different types of units, managing resources, taking enemy territory and outwitting your opponent with the ingenious formations of your men.Read full description
We have all had enough of those cliché fantasy worlds with brave knights, ladylike elves and little people obsessed with jewellery. Generia is just another of those worlds... Thankfully there are evil barbarians coming to plunder, impale, drink beer, use inappropriate language and generally to make things interesting. And guess what? It's you who will lead them!
Go back to the days when you thought real time strategy games were awesome. But this time you don't need to spend a whole hour to just win a skirmish. Jump right into battle and use your rusty strategic and tactical skills to crush hundreds of enemies within minutes! Crush Your Enemies has everything you like in strategy games: planning, choosing different types of units, managing resources, taking enemy territory and outwitting your opponents with the ingenious formations of your men. Only of this strategic goodness is packed into a tight and intense experience you can enjoy no matter how little time you have.
- True strategic challenge in a small package: Levels are packed with deep strategic options, but can be completed in shorter bursts
- Super simple controls: Despite the depth of its systems, the game can be controlled with just one Mouse button
- Epic Single-Player campaign: The game features hours of strategic single-player goodness
- Cross-platform multiplayer: Play against your friends and loved ones on PC and mobile devices. The battle never has to end!
- Various Unit Types: Different unit types each have a different role on the battlefield
- Plundered Inventory: Expertly utilize and manage special items that can change the course of battles when used wisely
- Weird Boss Battles: Have you ever battled a Giant Death Snail that has a passion for head-butting? No? What are you waiting for!?
- Story filled with Naughty Humour: So your momma won't mistake the game for her favourite Medieval Village Clickfest!
- Violence, Beer and Curse Words: Enough said……
Crush Your Enemies is surprising. At first, when I saw the game's artwork I though it was another Hack'n slash game. Maybe a humorous one like Jesus Revenge or DeathSpank. However, Crush Your Enemies isn't that kind of game. It's filled with jokes and humor, yes, but it's a real time strategy game! You control a horde of barbarians and must conquer the world. A simple plot but it doesn't mean the gameplay is simplistic. There are two campaigns. The first one is all about the war, though. You have ressources to manage but you will not be building a base or things like that because the buildings are already here on the map and each one of them has its own purpose. It's the second campaign that makes you gather ressources and build your base and it's also the most difficult campaign of the two. It's a fun game that doesn't take itself seriously. The visuals are a bit lacking (They are very retro on purpose) but it doesn't matter.
Simply rate this game out of 5 stars and submit
All of our reviews are moderated and may not appear on the site straight away.
Thank you for your patience whilst we complete this process.