Dead Alliance™ is a fast-paced, multiplayer first-person zombie shooter set in a post-apocalyptic world, where former military bases have been turned into the only remaining city-states.
Includes access to 3 Multiplayer maps and game modes.Read full description
Dead Alliance™ is a fast-paced, multiplayer first-person zombie shooter set in a post-apocalyptic world, where former military bases have been turned into the only remaining city-states. Build your squad and take strategic control of bases across maps infected with zombies, using the dead themselves as weapons against your opposing faction. Armed with a variety of loadouts that range from guns to pheromone grenades, you'll face off against enemy armies and gruesome, human-eating killers - all while attempting to capture and control as many bases as possible. The world is a wasteland, and your only hope for survival is to use the dead...or join them.
• Frenzied Multiplayer Action. Play tight-knit 4v4, Capture and Hold, King of the Hill, Free for All, Team Deathmatch and more.
• Seize the Dead. Think quick and strategically use zombies to distract, disable and attack your opponents. Utilize a variety of zMods including lures, pheromone grenades, and traps to get the zombies working for you!
• Zombie-MOBA. Capture your opponent’s home base to win, maneuvering between lanes in a zombie jungle.
• Solo Survival Mode. Face off against endless hordes of ravenous zombies, unlocking new maps as you progress. *
• Single Player Ops. Test your mettle against the undead and AI opponents across varied objectives. *
• Deep Customization. Upgrade abilities and loadouts, building an arsenal of high-powered shotguns, rifles, crossbows and more.
* Dead Alliance™: Multiplayer Edition does not include single player content.
Dead Alliance” logo© 2017 Maximum Games. All Rights Reserved. The Maximum Games logo is a trademark of Maximum Games, LLC. Psyop Games, the Psyop Games logo and affiliated marks, are the trademarks and registered trademarks of Psyop Games, LLC wherever such marks are displayed. All other trademarks, servicemarks, registered trademarks, and registered servicemarks are the property of their respective owners. © 2017 IllFonic, LLC. All Rights Reserved. IllFonic, the IllFonic logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of IllFonic, LLC throughout the world. Portions of this software utilize SpeedTree® technology (© 2015 Interactive Data Visualization, Inc.) SpeedTree® is a registered trademark of Interactive Data Visualization, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Unreal, Unreal Engine, the circle-U logo and the Powered by Unreal Engine logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Epic Games, Inc. in the United States and elsewhere.
I really wanted to see something positive about this game, because clearly the developers are trying hard to make the game not die too soon but there is a problem with their creation. It is just poor for the asked price. I must say I like the idea of releasing a standalone multiplayer mode which is cheaper than the full version but still the asked price is considered by me a bit too much when you look at a number of bugs it offers. I gave one star extra for an honest attempt.
Simply rate this game out of 5 stars and submit
All of our reviews are moderated and may not appear on the site straight away.
Thank you for your patience whilst we complete this process.