Vlad awakens after years of sleep to find his possessions have been stolen... And now he wants them back!
The object of the game is to solve puzzles in order to retrieve Vlads stolen possessions and bring them back to the castle, and also by avoiding enemies such as Police men, rats and drips of toxic goo.
At certain points during the night you may run into some people. These people can be eaten to increase health (and may also drop an item!).
People will run at the very sight of you, and the police will quickly run and try to beat you to death. Pressing the Transform key will change you to Human form and will stop you from being detected!
Dead of Night also uses a day/night cycle (of sorts!). As Vlad is a vampire, he can only stay out at night, and as such must either retreat to his castle or find some other way to evade the sun.
- Two Game modes - Arcade (Eat-Em-Up) and Story Mode
- Two Story Mode Quests - with their own items, characters and settings
- Over 165 Uniquie Rooms to Explore
- Original Soundtrack and Sound Effects
- Original Commodore 64 Inspired Graphics
- Original Story and Script