As the sole survivor of a distressed long-haul spaceship, you find yourself trapped within its falling apart remainings, struggling to maintain its vital functions
and coping with your own survival while a code-strangled AI tries to help you.
Explore, salvage, study and make a good use of the different modules of the ship to resolve this dreadful situation.
Inspired by our love for science-fiction classics and the survival genre, Drift Into Eternity presents you with a unique and difficult survival experience in first person
view. You'll have to quickly learn how to take advantage of the environment if you want to overcome the many dangers threatening the ship and your life.
- Enter a cold, stark, silent ship, drifting in an asteroid field, its hull slowly being hammered by all sides, and its atmosphere being poisoned by its own toxic fuel released during the accident, while its vital functions die out one by one.
- Explore and chart the ship for materials to repair its many devices, for food and water to prevent starvation, and try to keep your morale up to avoid fatal depression.
- Repair the many damages slowly tearing apart the ship: close the breaches, repair its many devices, fight the many electrical fires, cleanse the corrosive and lethal atmosphere slowly infiltrating the hull.
- Use the help of a sarcastic AI to gather the mandatory knowledge of your surroundings.
- Study, craft, research and upgrade your tools to improve your chances of survival.
- Take care of your diseases and wounds rapidly, if you don't want them to hinder your progression or put an end to it!
- Minimal hand holding, you're the one trying to beat the game, we will only give hints on the very basic mechanics. Learning and progressing is all up to you.
This game is meant to be difficult and challenging for the players. You will struggle and fail often. But hold on tight, explore, observe and study... and maybe you'll find a way to survive each time a little longer!
The answer may be at the very end of the corridor!