Azriel Odin, ex-assassin, arrives on the rain-drenched planet of Barracus. When things go horribly wrong, he can only seek help from the very criminals he used to work for.
Meanwhile, across the galaxy, a man called Delta-Six wakes up in a hospital with no memory. Without knowing where to turn or who to trust, he vows to escape before he loses his identity completely.
As fate brings these two closer together, we discover a world where life is cheap, identities are bought and sold, and a quest for redemption can change the fate of a whole galaxy.
- Over 60 hand-drawn backgrounds
- A moody, film noir atmosphere
- Control both Azriel and Delta-Six
- An innovative investigation system
- A gripping sci-fi mystery
- DVD-style commentary track