What will Rundown 003 / “The Vessel” include?
The update will include a brand new environment, a new enemy, and new expeditions. On top of that it will introduce more storytelling, something that the community have very actively been discussing and sharing theories on!
This new Rundown will offer you:
· A new environment called Lab
· 7 new expeditions
· A new collection of weapons
· A horrifying new enemy
· New objectives
· Introduce more of the game’s backstory
· And more!
Last chance to beat the second Rundown!
As you may know, when we launch a new Rundown - we wipe the previous one. This means that you have got until June 11th to finish those last expeditions. So gather your team, load up and prepare to find out the mysteries hidden within the Lab!
GTFO is a 4 player action/horror cooperative game for those looking for a real challenge.
Players get to play as a team of scavengers, forced to explore and extract valuable artefacts from a vast underground complex that has been overrun by horrifying monsters. Gather weapons, tools and resources to help you survive - and work to unearth the answers about your past and how to escape.
- 4 player cooperative PvE gameplay that puts you and your teammates through the ultimate co-op test.
- Together, explore treacherous environments that are both creepy and enchanting.
- Plan your expedition, equip and operate tools, combine your firepower, communicate and coordinate as a team - every detail counts if you are to survive the nightmare.
- Come prepared! Search the complex for better gear to take on new, harder challenges.
- Characters and dialog written by Adam Gascoine.
- Nightmarish atmosphere accompanied by music from acclaimed composer Simon Viklund.