GUTS (Gory Ultimate Tournament Show) is a hilarious ultra-violent Tarantino-style over-the-top game where players must dismember each other by chopping off arms and legs. Lost a limb or two? Worry not, the fight continues even when there are just two little stumps, and it keeps going until one fighter emerges victorious after dismembering all the opponent's four limbs!Read full description
"GUTS' most prominent appeal is the way its systems don't simply discard the players who might not be having such a good time."
"A crazy game in which you fight against your opponents and everybody loses lots of body parts. This is GUTS!"
"One of GUTS' most prominent features, however, is how resilient the competitors on this future game show are. Despite losing precious limbs, they'll continue battling to the bitter end"
GUTS (Gory Ultimate Tournament Show) is a hilarious ultra-violent Tarantino-style over-the-top game where players must dismember each other by chopping off arms and legs. Lost a limb or two? Worry not, the fight continues even when there are just two little stumps, and it keeps going until one fighter emerges victorious after dismembering all the opponent's four limbs!
GUTS brings many innovations - concerning the other fighting games currently in the market. The main difference is that GUTS doesn't have a Health Bar. Fighters must rip off their foes' arms and legs and deliver a final dismembering blow to win. So it's useless to keep kicking and punching your way around: you must dismember to win.
There are a few different ways to dismember: the main method are the GUTS Moves, special unblockable attacks that rip off a limb when they connect. The second way to dismember is another unique feature in GUTS: the Hazards, or Traps. Each stage has specific traps, with distinct behaviours, that dismember the fighters when they touch them.
Imagine a hyper consumerist society in 2067 where a scientist discovers that people who get exposed to high levels of violence on TV are healthy and peaceful. Violence on TV is allowed and fighters become the major celebrities in the world! Dismembering your oponents in a reality show doesn't seem the most normal thing in the world, but try to imagine this violence mixed with an over the top humor.
Each one of the 9 characters has their own story and a reason to be at GUTS. Put a hell of a fitness father to fight against a pricess who is also the world's most popular Eating Sports Athlete and a true spokesperson for the Yummy Fatty eating trend and keep the audience and GUTS' showrunner entertained, otherwise he can add some surprises to the fight, like disabling heal or defense moves! Everything is allowed to keep the show entertaining for the spectators and players!
• Extremely bloody, fast-paced and violent matches filled with limb amputations
• No health bar - players must dismember their opponent completely to win;
• No fight timer - the show gets harsher as the match progresses with more hazards to escalate the stakes at the end of the bout;
• U-Points system - used to unleash a few special movements: heal and recover a lost limb;
• 9 playable characters and 5 different stages;
• Story Mode: Over 9 hours of single player gameplay to reveal all GUTS Characters Stories with their 2 different endings
• Online Mode: Challenge players in the world in casual and ranked modes
• Local multiplayer: Slaughter against your friends locally
• Extras: Unlockables, 3D Models, Videos, etc
• Competitors don't stop fighting when they lose their limbs, they change their move sets and keep fighting until they have none;
• Moves and Special Attacks change according to how many limbs the character has left;
• Easy to play, hard to master: gameplay created to please casual and pro players;
• Over-the-top humor for a genuine hilarious experience;
• Use fallen limbs as weapons;
• Interact with deadly environments full of hazards that can cause as much harm as an opponent;
Simply rate this game out of 5 stars and submit
All of our reviews are moderated and may not appear on the site straight away.
Thank you for your patience whilst we complete this process.