Hiiro is a 2D platform game focused on ambient exploration and puzzle solving. Discover a grand world filled with mysterious artifacts and forgotten ruins. Become immersed in relaxing gameplay and meditative music. Remain observant as you unravel an explanation for your solitude. In-game death not included.
• Exploration - One vast world to travel through with eight distinct environments. Think Seiklus, Knytt, or An Untitled Story.
• Discovery - Hidden secrets and puzzles scattered throughout the world. Various levels of hidden and various levels of difficulty.
• Dynamic Soundtrack - Meditative music that seamlessly transitions as you move through the world.
• No Death - Explore a world without fear.
• No Language - A story told without words, spoken or written.
• Wide Range of Gameplay - Easy mechanics for the non-gamer, hidden secrets for the casual gamer, challenging puzzles for the hardcore gamer, awesome rewards for the completionist. Something for everyone.
What I like most in Hiiro is its graphics. It is simple but it is well done and corresponds very well to the atmosphere of the game. The music is just as great; I can listen to it in loop with pleasure. You play as a little red guy who falls down, falls into an endless hole. When he wakes up, he is in a country he knows nothing about, just like you. Your goal is going to be to find out the place and what to do to get out. Depending on your actions and decisions, you will come across this or that end, and yes, the game has several endings. It is a simple game, well done and pleasant to play and it comes at a vert reasonable price. Enjoy!
Simply rate this game out of 5 stars and submit
All of our reviews are moderated and may not appear on the site straight away.
Thank you for your patience whilst we complete this process.