Welcome to the world of Hoven! Join Bradley and his friends on an adventure that transforms into an epic quest! Traverse dangerous dungeons and battle fearsome foes. Discover the truth about who you are and what you have to do to save the world from the evil sage, Maluma! The fate of hoven hangs in the balance, will you rise to the challenge?
- Hoven has been Featured at the ScrewAttack Gaming Convention 2 years in a row! We were also invited to Super Bit Con and the Arkansas Gaming Con.!
- Hoven received a 7/10 review from The Platformer at SGC 2015!
- Hoven has been played and enjoyed by youtubers such as: Matpat, Johntron, and Wretch Plays!
What to expect from Hoven:
1. Exceptional music- Hoven's soundtrack, composed by DjEnob, is one of it's main staples. With over 40 different tracks, and themes ranging from ambient to just plain silly, there will be a little something for everyone to enjoy!
2. Innovation- Hoven is the FIRST RPG Maker title to be fully compatible with the DualShock 4 controller! Just be sure to plug it up before you launch the game!
3. A good amount of game time- Hoven has a roughly 12 hour main story time with plenty of extras such as secrets and side quests!
4. No vulgarity!!
- Walking- Arrow keys
- Use/Confirm- Space bar/ Enter
- Menu/Cancel- 0(ins)/Esc.
- Confirguration- F1
- Main menu- F12
- Walking- Left stick
- Use/Confirm- Circle
- Menu/Cancel- X
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP/ vista (32-bit/ 64-bit)
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 2.0 GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1024 x 768 pixels or greater desktop resolution
- DirectX: Version 8.0
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® 7/ 8 (32-bit/ 64-bit)
- DirectX: Version 9.0
As a rpgmaker game, Hoven is not too bad. It's quite easy for many veterans of rpg games and you don't even need to use google to figure out how to progress through the game! Basically in the game, you have to save the world! It's your typical hero saves the world plot. I wasn't impressed by the overarching plot but the dialogue was quite humorous at times. I finished this game after 15 hours, this will vary depending on how much time you spend on the optional side quests, Easter eggs, and secrets. I didn't like that running away from random encounters carried no penalties whatsoever. I felt that there should have been some risk or failure rate associated with running away. Instead, I was able to run away when encountering monsters most of the time without fail. In conclusion, this is an average rpg with an average plot. I played game to kill time but it was still somewhat enjoyable in the end.
All reviews are moderated and may not appear on the site staight away
Thank you for your patience whilst we complete this process.