Requires Just Cause 3 (base game) to use this DLC
Just Cause 3: Mech Land Assault is the second PDLC pack from the Air, Land & Sea Expansion pass. Infiltrate the mysterious secret island of Lacrima to liberate rebels held prisoner by the ruthless soldiers of the Black Hand. Hijack powerful Mechs and use their incredible Gravity Weapon to hurl and smash the enemy into pieces.
This content pack includes a brand new island, missions, challenges, two heavily armed Mechs equipped with the GRIP Gravity Weapon, the Bavarium Power Core energy rifle and a Rebel Mech buddy, all of which can be carried over into the main game.
- Liberate the brand new island province of Lacrima.
- Rescue and arm the rebel prisoners to defeat the Black Hand in an all new storyline and missions.
- Pilot two types of powerful Mech’s and drive them anywhere in Medici
- Unleash the Mech’s Gravitational Remote Influence Projector or “GRIP” to attract and hurl objects at your enemies.
- Jump and smash helicopters from the sky or ground pound tanks with the GRIPS’s Force Pulse attack.
- Prove your skills and earn upgrades in Mech arena challenges.
- Call in a Rebel Mech buddy for extra firepower when the going gets tough.
- Includes a powerful new energy weapon, the Bavarium Power Core rifle