Upgrade from Killing Floor 2 to Killing Floor 2 Digital Deluxe Edition with this upgrade.
This upgrade includes:
DJ Scully character, with unique voice pack and set of face/body skins
Additional cosmetic items (each with multiple selectable variants):
“Scullyphones” headphones for DJ Scully, Mr Foster, Hayato Tanaka and Donovan Neal
3D Glasses for Ana Larive and Hayato Tanaka
Bowler Hat for Mr. Foster and Reverend Alberts
Killing Floor 2 Soundtrack
Killing Floor 2 Digital Artbook
AND a copy of the first Killing Floor!
Includes Summer Sideshow content:
- Includes Summer Sideshow content:
- Summer Sideshow Zed Skin Replacements (event time limited)
- Summer Sideshow "The Tragic Kingdom" Circus Map (permanent addition)
- Summer Sideshow Objectives/Mini Games, can be completed to unlock an exclusive cosmetic uniform (event time limited)
- Prize Ticket Crafting for Summer Sideshow Cosmetic Items (event time limited) 2 new weapons, HZ12 Shotgun and Centerfire Lever Action Rifle Weekly outbreak game mode - a new variation on KF's survival mode that gets rotated each week. Win it to unlock cosmetic rewards (8 different modes that rotate each week)
In KILLING FLOOR 2 players descend into continental Europe where the outbreak caused by Horzine Biotech’s failed experiment has quickly spread and gained unstoppable momentum, essentially paralyzing the European Union. Just one month after the conclusion of the events in the original KILLING FLOOR, the specimen clones are everywhere and civilization is in disarray; communications have failed, governments have collapsed, and military forces have been systematically eradicated. The people of Europe know survival and self-preservation too well and lucky survivors have gone into hiding.
Not all have given up hope though... A group of civilians and mercenaries have banded together, paid for by Horzine, to combat the outbreak and established privately funded operation bases across Europe. Upon tracking specimen clone outbreaks, players will descend into zed-laden hot zones and exterminate them.
Visceral Gore - KILLING FLOOR 2 ramps up the gore with a proprietary, high powered persistent blood system bringing new levels of fidelity to the genre. Players will send entrails, severed limbs, and blood flying as they wade through hordes of enemies. But they need to watch out! If caught, enemies will rip them, and their entire party limb from limb
6 player co-op or solo play - A multitude of varied playable characters await for players to choose from as they enter the fray in online co-op mode or solo mode for those willing to brave the horrific specimens alone.
Terrifying Zeds - New enemies and fan favorites from the original game are back with expanded and smarter artificial intelligence, dishing out powerful attacks, attacking in mobs to weaken the player’s party and pushing the challenge level and fear factor to new levels.
New take on "Difficulty" - Most games just ramp up health and damage for the enemies. In KF2, the Zeds will start to behave differently as you work through the difficulty levels. New attack moves. New ways to get at you. New strategies. Be prepared for surprises!
Unique Blend Of Weaponry - Modern military assault rifles, brutal improvised makeshift weapons, classic historical guns, and off the wall “Mad Scientist” weapons, KILLING FLOOR 2 has a unique blend of killing tools that will satisfy any gamer.
Expanded Perk System - Perks from the original game have been reimagined with more added to the fold. All perks now progress with meaningful talent choices that amplify different play styles, giving players a progression path that is expansive and full of rewarding milestones.
Brutal Melee Combat - KILLING FLOOR 2 reinvents melee combat completely. Players now have control over the type of melee attacks they can perform, enabling them to deliver bone-breaking crippling attacks to Zeds.
SDK - as always with our games, the tools to create maps and so much more! With Early Access, this will allow the creation of new levels. The full SDK support was rolled out through the Early Access period.
Killing Floor 2 March Content Pack Update:
- New Map: The Descent: An all new type of KF2 map that has a series of random battle locations as players descend to a new random location each wave. This map really shakes up KF2's gameplay.
- New Map: Nuked: This is a community made map that we have made official. It has been through internal QA along with a lot of polish that will only be seen in the updated version.
- New Weapon: Flare Revolvers, a favorite from KF1 these are single and dual flare gun revolvers for the firebug perk.
- New Weapon: Stoner 63a LMG, an all new weapon type in KF2, this gun is a light machine gun that has really long sustained fire.