Massive Assault Network 2 is turn-based. However, it uses cutting edge 3D technology, which makes it look like RTS. Plus, the engine allows you to move a couple of units in a close sequence so that visually they move and shoot simultaneously producing RTS-style visual effects.
The game is based on the legendary Massive Assault series from which it inherits the best elements: original "Secret Allies" concept, streamlined turn-based gameplay, perfectly-balanced unit parameters, state-of-the art interface and endless replayability.
The gameplay is easy to understand, but difficult to conquer, and most importantly, very addictive. Lead your divisions, fleets and air squadrons to crush the enemies with no mercy!
- A.I. opponents for training
- Fascinating 3D engine
- Fancy Camera captures the most dramatic moments
- Play multiple games simultaneously
- Find live opponents of any desired skill level
- 25 beautiful planets, 42 units of all types