A real living board:
• A full 3D city at the center of the board lives and evolves as you play. You own a miniature world where each neighborhood has its own unique identity and characteristics. Its friendly inhabitants will interact with your progression throughout the game and celebrate your achievements, bringing a new dimension to your experience. Feel that you own something special and admire your empire grow right in front of your eyes!
Play the way you want
• You can change the rules and adapt them to your playing style. Play the famous Speed Die mode to spice up your game or select from a catalogue of 6 house rules chosen by Monopoly community members from around the world!
*Supported NVIDIA cards at time of release:
• GeForce GTX400 series: (minimum) GeForce GTX460V2 or better | (recommended) N/A
• GeForce GTX500 series: (minimum) GeForce GTX550Ti or better | (recommended) N/A
• GeForce GTX600 series: (minimum) GeForce GTX650Ti or better | (recommended) GeForce 680 or better
• GeForce GTX700 series: (minimum) GeForce GTX730 or better | (recommended) GeForce GTX750Ti or better
• GeForce GTX900 series: (minimum) GeForce GTX950 or better | (recommended) GeForce GTX960 or better
• GeForce GTX10-Series: (minimum) any GeForce GTX10 card | (recommended) GeForce GTX1050 or better
**Supported AMD cards at time of release:
• Radeon HD7000 series: (minimum) Radeon HD7750 or better | (recommended) Radeon HD7870 or better
• Radeon 200 series: (minimum) Radeon R7 250 or better | (recommended) Radeon R7 260X or better
• Radeon 300/Fury X series: (minimum) Radeon R7 360 or better | (recommended) Radeon R7 370 or better
• Radeon 400 series: (minimum) any Radeon 400 series | (recommended) any Radeon 400 series
• Microsoft Xbox 360
• Microsoft Xbox One (Original/Elite)
• Steam controller
• Logitech F310
MONOPOLY PLUS as the title states is a computer version of monopoly, well-known board game all over the world. I must say I really like the presentation that fits the original concept. The game is as always very fun but to be perfectly honest I would rather stick to the board version as it offers more charm after all. Still four start for a properly made game.
Simply rate this game out of 5 stars and submit
All of our reviews are moderated and may not appear on the site straight away.
Thank you for your patience whilst we complete this process.