Expand your Monster Slayer experience with the Fire and Steel Expansion! This expansion adds:
- Two new locations (Volcanic Tunnels and the Old Castle)
- Four new bosses (Fire Golem, Demon Lord, Iron Golem and Knight Champion)
- Eight new enemies (2 for each new location, 4 for all locations, including a Griffin, a Centaur and a Wraith!)
- Two new player classes (the Dragon and the Merchant!)
- Seven new cards from Companions!
Monster Slayers itself is one of the best old school, rogue-likes and I personally love it , Fire and Steel Expansion can be called a compelling expansion for the game, but I think it could be better, there's plenty of cool stuff added to the game, especially I liked the new bossfights, new enemies added to the game are not so much different from old ones and I can say they are still ok. Fire and Steel Expansion is considerably a good and worthy DLC for the game and if you are looking for more challenge in the game, you can grab it and enjoy it!
Simply rate this game out of 5 stars and submit
All of our reviews are moderated and may not appear on the site straight away.
Thank you for your patience whilst we complete this process.