Join Nelly Cootalot in this indie adventure game, and rescue birds hypnotised by the villainous Baron Widebeard.
What is Baron Widebeard planning? Can he be stopped? In what way is a frozen volcano involved?Read full description
Join Nelly in this point and click adventure, and rescue birds hypnotised by the villainous Baron Widebeard. Meet a hilarious cast of characters including Tom Baker (Dr Who) and explore a hand-drawn world created by award-winning comedian Alasdair Beckett-King.
• Race aristocrats for fun and profit.
• Commandeer an ancient airship.
• Enter the mind of a monkey wizard.
• Borrow moonshine from a surly Viking.
• Wantonly misuse the word ‘borrow’.
What is Baron Widebeard planning? Can he be stopped? In what way is a frozen volcano involved?
To answer these questions comes Nelly Cootalot: pirate heroine and defender of endangered and adorable creatures. Nelly’s journey will take her from Port Rubicund in the South Seas to the lonely isle of Gloomholm in the icy north. She’ll encounter outlandish characters and face perplexing challenges in her quest for the Treasure of the Seventh Sea.
• Full Voice-Acting in English & German.
• A script that will amuse and delight whether you are 9, 19 or 90. (But ONLY those ages.)
• Art & Animation in glorious High Definition.
• Puzzles that will tax the world's greatest minds, if they're having an off-day.
• Over 45 Unique Characters & 35 Locations.
• Quaint British spellings = extra letters for free.
Nelly Cootalot The Fowl Fleet is a comedic indie point and click adventure title following Nelly Cootalot, a former pirate, who learns that an old nemesis is controlling birds and having them do his bidding. Nelly is not the smartest person and she interacts with many others who don't take themselves very seriously leading to comedic exchanges. The gameplay is what you would expect of an adventure title but also has more in depth puzzles that you don't always see in comedic point and click titles, such as needing to read a log to piece together the routes of ships. The visuals are simple 3D, not impressive but they get the job done. This is a sequel to a free game called Nelly Cootalot: Spoonbeaks Ahoy! that can be downloaded and played for free. The game is only about five or six hours long but is worth playing if you like its brand of humor.
All reviews are moderated and may not appear on the site staight away
Thank you for your patience whilst we complete this process.