Redout - Space Exploration Pack adds the two latest racing complexes to your Redout experience. The SRRL headquarters decided to investigate new forms of anti-gravity racing, pushing the boundaries of space travel to the limits of the Solar system. Start from the Moon. Here you can experience the roots of human space colonization, the consequence of desperate terraforming attempts, the sat comm arrays and the gigantic reactors creating an artificial, thin atmosphere.
Then, move on to your first clandestine complex, Planetoid AR219. Hidden by the shadowy organization Mughy1 on the AR219 celestial body and its broken satellite, shattered by insane over-mining, clandestine AG races were held here for years before the SRRL intervened.
Space Exploration adds:
- The new Moon Environment, with 5 tracks and a new Boss track.
- The new P-AR219 Environment, with 5 tracks and a new Boss track.
- 25 brand new career events.
- New Zealand, Formula and Smudge liveries for all your ships!
- 5 new exclusive colors!
- In a multiplayer lobby, only the host will require to own the DLC to let anyone race on the new tracks!