Update 0.8: Dungeons & Weather
Include underground generated structures, abandoned cabins in the woods and underwater ruins, with more dungeons to follow soon.
This update introduces weather for the first time, including rain, snow, fog, thunder and
A selection of new in-game items have also been added to the game.
Game optimisation & Bug Fixing
Update 0.8 has also delivered multiple improvements "under the hood" including greatly improved rendering and bug fixes.
A full explanation about update 0.8 can be found here:
Rising World is an open-world sandbox game with randomly generated, fully destructible environments.
Starting with the most basic of tools, collect resources to survive in the wildness. Evolve your world to create one of the biggest cities of all time or a gigantic castle, or simply let your imagination run riot! If being creative is all too much, just connect with your friends and get them to help.
Anything is possible!
Rising World is a procedurally generated world, with fully textures landscapes, over 200 different building materials, loads of tools and many other items to help you create OR destroy your world without any restrictions.
- Randomly generated worlds
- Completely modifiable environment
- Both single and multi-player modes
- 200 different building materials
- Place customised images in your world
- Complex and deep network of underground caves
- Environmental physics - trees animals and multiple other items
- Interact with just about everything, right down to playing the piano!
- Serverside script support (LUA)