Satellite Command takes you into orbit around a stunning representation of our home planet, Earth. Take command of your own space agency, complete real contracts, research advanced technology and carefully manage your resources and reputation to learn more about the wonders of the Universe.Read full description
Satellite Command takes you into orbit around a stunning representation of our home planet, Earth. Take command of your own space agency, complete real contracts, research advanced technology and carefully manage your resources and reputation to learn more about the wonders of the Universe.
A simulation / arcade hybrid designed to make astrophysics approachable, with over 150 contracts based on real mission data. An RNG system and an ever expanding list of missions ensures that no two games will ever be the same!
Developed in tandem with space-industry experts, Satellite Command features a realistic astrophysics simulation and harnesses the graphical power of Unreal Engine 4 for a truly out-of-world experience.
Features of Satellite Command:
• Realistic astrophysics simulation, plan and change your orbits to get as close or far from Earth as you dare!
• RNG system that ensures no two play-throughs will ever be the same!
• Hundreds of contracts to complete, based on real mission data. Learn about the wonders of the Universe.
• Player progression system and stats tracking, with an elite Achievement and Leaderboard integration.
• Special Events weekends and a regularly updated list of mission data!
• Unforgiving gameplay designed to encourage learning by doing - the same way we did in reality.
• Procedurally generated technology tree to explore.
• Fully remappable keybindings, a host of graphical options, 4K and Steam Cloud support.
Satellite Command is a great space station arcade simulator-arcade game in which the station is in Earth's orbit where we will have to know how to manage the resources to keep the station in perfect working order and to be able to accept space research contracts. The truth that I am surprised the great work that has been done with this simulator and the use of the technology of the engine unreal engine 4, have undoubtedly been able to take advantage of the qualities of this engine to make this game and even more for an excellent representation of the earth.
Simply rate this game out of 5 stars and submit
All of our reviews are moderated and may not appear on the site straight away.
Thank you for your patience whilst we complete this process.