Virtual Sport. Real Competition.
Sparc is a vSport - a unique physical sport only possible in virtual reality, in which players compete in fast-paced, full-body VR gameplay and connect in an online community.
• Compete online in one-on-one multiplayer matches against friends or via matchmaking
• Practice your skills by testing yourself in single-player challenges and trials
• Customize your avatar with a wide variety of visually striking and attention-grabbing options
• Watch matches in-person and queue for the next match in VR through Courtside, a freeform social area for spectating in VR
• Choose between rookie-level and pro-level difficulty game modes
• Try out different arenas: start on the practice court, then switch over to the stadium court
• Track your performance with gameplay data, including stats on wins, accuracy, and more
© 2017 CCP hf. All rights reserved. Sparc™ and CCP® and all related logos and other elements are trademarks of CCP hf.
I'm surprised to say it, but Sparc is a VR that not only is really good, but also has actual content that will hold you for longer than 2 hours. Graphics are stylised to remind you of Tron and it looks pretty good, but is also not heavy on your eyes or head. It is dodge ball of the future - you throw digital balls at each other and block them with shield, if you hit your opponent, you get a point, if you throw at the circle behind him, the ball gets bigger, person having high score wins. Sounds simple, but it is really engaging once you play it. The game is competitive multiplayer experience and it really shines there, because matchmaking is pretty good. It has single-player mode, but it is best enjoyed online and best part about it is that it doesn't matter with who you play, because you will have fun nonetheless (it is not limited like Borderlands or Left 4 Dead, which are only enjoyable with friends and nightmare to play with randoms). Overall, I'm amazed by it and surprised, because most of the VR games feel more like demo reel, short experiences for 1 or 2 hours tops, here by making the game online and competitive, you can get tens if not hundreds of hours out of it and thanks to simple graphics and controls, the only thing limiting you is your own stamina. Recommended and I'm surprised that finally someone made a VR game that can be recommended without doubts and showing big AAA studios how those games should be made.
Simply rate this game out of 5 stars and submit
All of our reviews are moderated and may not appear on the site straight away.
Thank you for your patience whilst we complete this process.