Stage Presence is the anti-guitar hero. A comedy-horror-karaoke game where you need to use your voice and wits to win over a fickle mob!
You're the lead singer in the world's unluckiest band playing a huge show when the bands equipment fails! You need to keep the crowd entertained with your voice (and weird unlockables) while the gear is fixed. As the crowd get angrier, they start heckling, throwing bottles of piss at you, shining lasers in your eyes and turning into demons. The usual stuff.
Stage Presence's unique Multiplayer mode puts you in the crowd in another player's game! Cheer them to victory or heckle them failure with the gear at your disposal - laser pens, bottles, glowsticks and flares!
• A campaign that takes you through weirder and weirder venues - from a haunted cathedral to an exploding moon base!
• Unlock new gear to help you win over the crowd like Mystery Pills, Smashable Guitars and The BASS DROP!
• A unique Multiplayer mode - become a crowd member in another player's game!
• Full VR support - really feel like an angry mob are throwing bottles of piss at your head in VIRTUAL REALITY!
• Multiple game modes including Survival and Karaoke - get abused by the crowd to your favorite tunes!
• Online leaderboards - become the least hated singer on the planet!
Stage Presence is a humble game when it come to asked price but fun nevertheless, it provides you the unique experience of being a centre of attention of thousands of fans watching your every move. Gameplay isn't very deep but it's quite entertaining for asked price. Good for people with stage fright.
Stage Presence is a really unique and fun game to play in VR, which honestly is refeshing to see devs who are really creating new experiences! Probably one of the most entertaining games to play with a group while in VR. The gameplay feels intuitive and the karaoke mode ensures that even once the career mode is over you have huge replay value with any music you want.
Simply rate this game out of 5 stars and submit
All of our reviews are moderated and may not appear on the site straight away.
Thank you for your patience whilst we complete this process.