Here's a challenge from 90's!
The ultimate Psikyo shooter!
Strikers 1945 III is a vertical-scrolling shooter game that first appeared in arcades in 1999.
Released as the culmination of the "STRIKERS" series,
this game adds new features as "technical bonuses"
that are gained by getting super close to boss cores and destroying them,
and "chain bonuses" that are gained by picking up medals when they shine in succession.
The score attack will be even more incendiary!
Also note the mechanic design & animation
that goes through the fantastic transformation!
You can set the difficulty level, life, number of continues,
controls, screen orientation, and more.
In addition, now we have online rankings!
Become the worlds to Striker!
- You can fly five (+??) different types of planes, each with unique features.
- Power up with the "P" item.
- Get bombs with the "B" item to wipe out enemy bullets and evade your foes!
- Unleash the "Super Shot" to take down your enemies!
- You can choose from 4 levels of difficulty: "Easy", "Nrmal", "Hard" and "Very Hard".
- Local rankings will support all difficulty levels and your own planes.
- The vertical screen mode that allows you to play in arcade style like back in the day.
- Select the screen filter from the normal +2 version.
- You can set the number of lives from 1 to 9 and the number of continues from 0 to unlimited.
- Assign "Shot", "Auto Shot" and "Bomb" in the key configuration.
- The vertical screen mode can be operated in the horizontal mode as well! Now enjoy a completely different gameplay.
- This is a new feature that has a very severe mode with a fixed difficulty level and number of lives..
- Compete in high scores and score attacks against players from all over the world!
- Online rankings can be viewed from the options menu.