Miko-san and ninja girl blast away!
The best of eccentric Japanese-style shooter is here!
TENGAI is a horizontal-scrolling shooter game that first appeared in arcades in 1996.
The evolved form of "Psikyo shooter" is here,
with the randomly chosen levels, eccentric bosses, dramatic demo,
and the vicious aiming bullets that would later be called "Psikyo Bullets".
You can set the difficulty level, life, number of continues, controls, and more.
In addition, now we have online rankings!
Be the world's best Samurai Ace!
- Rampaging maiden "Miko"
- Blonde ninja girl "Junis"
- Turbo monk "Tengai"
- Vengeful saber "Sho"
- Mech samurai "Katana"
- Power up with "P" items, with options also added.
- Get bombs with the "B" item to wipe out enemy bullets and evade your foes!
- Unleash the option shot to take down your enemies!
- Don't be afraid! The hit box is only the upper body.
- 7 levels of difficulty can be selected for beginners.
- Now players can really test out their skills with a "HARD" and "VERY HARD" mode. We're looking for recruits who are up for the test.
- Local rankings will support all difficulty levels and your own planes.
- Select the screen filter from the normal +2 version.
- You can set the number of lives from 1 to 9 and the number of continues from 0 to unlimited.
- Assign "Shot", "Auto Shot" and "Bomb" in the key configuration.
- This is a new feature that has a very severe mode with a fixed difficulty level and number of lives.
- Compete in high scores and score attacks against players from all over the world!
- Online rankings can be viewed from the options menu.