Requires Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege (base game) to use this DLC
Wrap your SAS specific weapons in the Racer weapon skin. This pack unlocks the Racer weapon skin for all of your SAS-specific weapons. Go to your loadout to equip this skin.
OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64bit versions required)
- Processor: Intel Core i3 560 @ 3.3 GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 945 @ 3.0 GHz
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or AMD Radeon HD 5870 (DirectX-11 compliant with 1GB of VRAM)
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 30 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX® 9.0c compatible sound card with latest drivers
- Additional Notes: SUPPORTED VIDEO CARDS AT TIME OF RELEASE: GeForce GTX 460 or better, GTX 560 or better, GTX 650 or better, GTX 750 or better, or any card from the GT900 and Titan Series, Radeon HD5870 or better, HD6870 or better, HD7770 or better, R7 260X or better, or any card from the R-300 series and Fury X. Laptop models of these cards may work but are not supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game. Additional chipsets may be supported after release. For an up-to-date list of supported chipsets, please visit the FAQ for this game on our support website: http://support.ubi.com
This dlc adds skins for the SAS weapons.The skins themselves are very glossy and shiny.These look very nice in game and i really like the aesthetic look.My friend didnt want to spend 5.49 on this but he says he really likes my skins and is jealous so thats awesome!
The Siege Racer SAS Pack adds new cosmetic skins for Rainbow Six Siege's SAS character's weapons. The new color gives you a glossy red and blue color on each of the guns along with some race style advertisement stickers. While the cost for the DLC is high it it only effects some of the guns in the game they do have some differences between the guns with the placement and words on the stickers or how the colors were added to the guns, so there is a bit to differentiate each gun from another using the same cosmetic option. This is a high price to pay for some cosmetic skins and likely will not be worth it to unless you really love the designs and are a fan of the characters and guns that are able to make use of them.
All reviews are moderated and may not appear on the site staight away
Thank you for your patience whilst we complete this process.