Become a judge of a Revolutionary Tribunal during the French Revolution and preside over complicated cases of ordinary citizens, criminals, revolutionaries and their enemies. You will decide whose deeds will go unpunished, and whose head will roll from a swift guillotine cut.
Beware, however, because the eyes of Paris are upon you - with many factions vying for power and influence over you, you will have to become a political force on your own in order to survive... and to seize the control of Paris for yourself!
In We. The Revolution the plot will put you in morally ambiguous situations where are no easy answers. Having power over life and death is both a heavy burden and a force that can turn the tide of the revolution. Every faction in Paris wants it, so you will have to keep that in mind each time when passing sentence in the courtroom, all the while using your agents to control the city, engaging in back-channel dealings, crafting letters, and weaving political intrigue behind the scenes.
WE. THE REVOLUTION MEANS:
- Shaping history and decide who will live and who will die
- Experiencing the oppressive atmosphere of the French Revolution
- Presiding over more than 100 unique court cases
- Running your own courtroom - questioning witnesses, analyzing clues and evidence, reading reports, and passing sentences
- Making friends and enemies of different rival factions vying for power
- Engaging in a mix of genres, blending case-building with intrigue-crafting and turn-based tactics